What are the best Yamato 1/60 custom paint designs of all time?

Swooshiex

Yeah i'm curious what color schemes people who bought those kits came up with. I'm temped to buy a kit and do a low vis 1 color scheme. Even with my bismal modelling skills i think i can manage that.

Same here, haha! I have zero artistic talent and zero modelling experience. Seeing some good examples might give me some inspiration and confidence to try this.

this one that never see the light

Nice. I really like valks done in grey, like the VF-X. Plus the low vis kite looks really good on it..

wish Yamato's VF-1 kits were made grey instead of white. I would've bought some if they did.

Is that your custom valhary?

Edited by m0n5t3r

Nice. I really like valks done in grey, like the VF-X. Plus the low vis kite looks really good on it..

wish Yamato's VF-1 kits were made grey instead of white. I would've bought some if they did.

Absolutely and totally agree.

Absolutely! The current 1/60 kits are great for certain customs where white is the predominant color, but if Arcadia were to pump out S,J,A, and D kit versions in a neutral/aircraft gray I'd buy at least one of each.