Arcadia gives some hope!!!

Cdisdope

10 cm no transformable toy figure= $130 dollars

30 cm transformable toy figure= $390 dollar minimun.

That WE should expect for the YF-19

I'm just going to throw out that saying a mass produced retail toy will cost 3 times more than a super limited convention exclusive statuette just because it's 3 times longer makes no sense.

I say that partially because it doesn't and partially because I refuse to acknowledge the possibility that the YF-19 will be more than $300 for my own sanity's sake. :wacko:

I'm just going to throw out that saying a mass produced retail toy will cost 3 times more than a super limited convention exclusive statuette just because it's 3 times longer makes no sense.

I say that partially because it doesn't and partially because I refuse to acknowledge the possibility that the YF-19 will be more than $300 for my own sanity's sake. :wacko:

I totally hope that.

what i say is a simple and random exercise.

I really hope that the price for the YF-19 dont go much further then $300 maybe $350.

No way. MP transformers like MP10 were only like $150-175 at retail.

$250 is way too high MSRP

MASTERPIECE TFs enjoy a comparatively vast sales margin VS. Yammie/ARCADIA VF toys...

It does indeed look like a Shapeways print, and that’s how much it would cost ($130) to print something at that size (I printed my own CG models for half that size for $60).

For a figure or miniature, $130 would be expected if it were the size of the 1/3000 SDF-1, but for that tiny little thing? No way.

And here is the box:

achJroWG.jpg

It's not a Shapeways print, it's made of plaster and will break if you drop it. I guess that's a good justification for the box.

Posted to Arcadia's FB:

50323_183102715190517_1326314566_q.jpg

【アルカディアブース物販情報第二弾】
WF2013夏!アルカディアブースにて、弊社の記念すべきマクロスシリーズ第一弾「1/60 完全変形 VF-1J バルキリー マクロス30周年塗装機」を30個限定、お値引き価格にてご予約受付をいたします!
価格は¥13,000!専用の予約表に記入して頂く形となります。
※本予約は前金制となります、ご注意くださいませ。

nof0Ptx.jpg

I like the darker interior on the shoulders

Edited by Gakken85

From that angle the color/design now looks really, really wonky.

Taste the rainbow.

I don't know, it seems silly this is the first release.
I have no interest in the paint scheme, I'd be curious on how many
Units they actually sell.

I was going to grab a couple, but now I have to agree. I really want to support Arcadia but I;m suddenly not liking the crazy pain scheme anymore. But I'll be on board for pretty much everything else they are doing. Plus their new shirow figure....

144436.jpg?t=1360654285

Hoping to see this in color at WF!

Looks like Arcadia is re-issuing the VF-1S again. I'm not sure if it will come with that new stand or not, but it looks like the arm on the stand can be flipped down to sit flush which will most likely be so you can use it as a base instead of a stand. Not sure if the top pieces on either side of the arm is removable but it would be smart if it did and you had containers to hold missiles or extra hands.

http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/1272852/index

i could sure use a new 1/60v.II 1S Focker to replace my messed up 1st.Ed. DYRL Yammie.

it will probably be my first ARCADIA purchase, so long as the price ain't overly unreasonable...

EDIT;

16,800.00 JPY = 167.381 USD (7/21/13)

dammit!! that's damn near what i paid for each of my two -19S shipped!! Waaahh!! :(:angry::wacko:

Edited by Shaorin

Welp, looks like Arcadia has to price these valks to get an actual profit this time around. The days of sub 100 dollar valks with fastpacks is over :(

Btw, that stand is just the YF-21 stand I think

Edited by Duymon