Godzilla-WB/Legendary production, on DVD/Blu-ray Sept. 16, 2014

Goddamit- that sounds like a MOVIE!

Sadly, I am very sure we won't even see 1% of the afore-named catalogues/weapons in action. Much more chance of peacenik stopping the nuke launch happening. And 'human drama' in the form of individual troops running around with small arms instead of a Tico emptying her entire VLS system in one salvo from stand-off range.

Looks great except for the parts where we see Gojira emerging from the water. It's like the film makers have no idea how coasts work. It is much, much more shallow so close to the coast, than would safely fit his bulk. It's one of the things I noticed in Pacific Rim that Del Toro got right for the scale.

I took a chance and watched this next trailer. Thank gawd nothing was spoiled. Another excellent trailer that sells all kinds of character and atmospheric goodness. But I'm going to stop watching any more. The first teaser trailer already sold me. I know I'm going to watch this movie in theatres. Shut up and take my money indeed :)

proper godzilla roar is awesome. new design is also much more close to traditional designs than that late 90s disaster of a movie. also walter white! lol. should be a treat! can't wait!! i was a huge kaiju guy as a kid. granted i liked the kid freindly 60s/70s movies where godzilla is a good guy etc. but this looks great!

I took a chance and watched this next trailer. Thank gawd nothing was spoiled. Another excellent trailer that sells all kinds of character and atmospheric goodness. But I'm going to stop watching any more. The first teaser trailer already sold me. I know I'm going to watch this movie in theatres. Shut up and take my money indeed :)

Same here... I did the same for Gravity but the story went exactly as I expected... but I didn't want to see any scenes over but in 3D type experience. Last post here til release...

Never been a fan of the "long-nose" incarnations of Gojira. Looks like they gave 'im a damned dog's snout or something.

Always preferred the '54, '62, and GMK versions. This one is a little bit "meh." But it looks like they're definitely going for the dude-in-a-suit stance & and proportions with this new look....

Edited by reddsun1

I was told the trailer just looked like a boring disaster movie with no kaiju, just a bit of Godzilla.... and then I watched the trailer myself... sorry, have to go give my brother the atomic level wedgie he deserves.