asking about the scale? and how tall is the macross mecha

valid

hi guys.. i have this tomahawk from macross hangar kit and it said 1;100 scale.. and at the right side there is 1:100 bandai vf hi metal.. i'm just curious.. is this true? the vf 1 is a lot more taller then the tomahawk in batroid mode? or the one of the model is making the mistake,,

thank's

post-12832-0-75486900-1365863857_thumb.jpg

The VF-1battroid valks is definitely taller than the tomahawk, but I think it has already been mentioned that the hi-metal wasn't really 1/100 but a little bigger (around 1/90 I believe, you should check that fact on anymoon.com though)

The VF-25s seem to be larger than the VF-1's.

At least if you go by the TV-shows. In the respective shows the VF-25 is much larger than the buildings around it, while a VF-1 is about as high as 3-4 story building.

If you are going to do a diorama, you might wanna go with scales model kits that don't transform, or go toynami 1/100 all the way(for the amount of Vf-1 color schemes they have in this scale, even if it is still not perfectly 1/100, it is going to work as long as you don't mix products.)

Edited by GXPT2000