Jefuemon

Ohh lord... another one to spend the money on. I'll start negociating with my wife from today on. :wacko:

Negotiation completed. Allowed to buy it. Pre-ordered at HLJ :D

Edited by ivorysniper

Sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than permission. In my case, wife said ok. hahaha

Agreed !!. I'm trying to bring my wife to the beauty of the Macross fandom and she's becoming more knowledgeable every day (her words: "Why do you have to buy the one with the radar dome ?. You've got three different Thunderbolts already.You should wait until the one the girl look-a-like boy flies in Frontier comes out; that one is really beautiful").

I might have the wonderful surprise of having the Hasegawa VF-25 as a gift some day.... :rolleyes: ...... or maybe I'm just dreaming. -_-.

Now, seriously, I like this addition to the Thunderbolt collection, althought I was expecting to have the one with the aerospace super pack first.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't that make the VF-11 your 3rd favorite? :p

I may get this kit if for no other reason than to measure the radar dish and attachment pylons to model a 1/60 version I can SLA for my Yamato 11B and C.

Edited by mechaninac

• 2 weeks later...

HLJ published the box art for this kit and it is shown available for sale, in "Low Stock" and marked as a "Preorder" on the main portal. One more time, the box art is a true masterpiece (I'm guessing it was Tenjin's artwork like the previous ones).

http://www.hlj.com/product/hsg65822

Edited by ivorysniper

• 2 weeks later...

HLJ published the box art for this kit and it is shown available for sale, in "Low Stock" and marked as a "Preorder" on the main portal. One more time, the box art is a true masterpiece (I'm guessing it was Tenjin's artwork like the previous ones).

http://www.hlj.com/product/hsg65822

Amazing art, really invokes the operational possibilities. In my mind it's like three raptors at the background and an EA-18G Grizzly as the thunderseeker running jammers with AESA radar on full tilt. Love it, really wish I could model now.

Edit: gwfalcon are you going to cast that? I would be very interested to get a set for my 11B.

Edited by raptormesh

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or does it seem odd that this kit is already discontinued according to HLJ?

I was abuot to buy the Banpresto Minmay on MF costume, In Stock past tuesday, and discontinued the next day when I went to buy it. Oh, well...

Is it just me, or does it seem odd that this kit is already discontinued according to HLJ?

Just saw 2 a few hours ago sitting on the shelf of my favorite hobby shop.