What's the deal with the profile stars?

Are these... user ratings? Like we're Amazon products?

I ask because I was editing some crap in my profile just now, and noticed I had a one-star rating, which seems really bad. And considering I've barely posted at all here, I'm wondering who I managed to piss off, and why. Anonymous insults make me sad. :(

What 'bout my star?

hehe. Sorry couldn't resist.

Heh.

EDIT: I had five stars, until I questioned the involvement of Hiroshi Ohnogi in Macross Frontier. Then, suddenly, I dropped. Fate is fickle that way.

Edited by Gubaba

I've got a 3 star rating, I'm so average. I miss it displaying how many reputation points we have, They were even more pointless than the star rating thing but at least I had a lot of them for some strange reason.

Edited by anime52k8

I've got a 3 star rating, I'm so average. I miss it displaying how many reputation points we have, They where even more pointless than the star rating thing but at least I had a lot of them for some strange reason.

Your positive ratings are likely because of your support of sexy girls. Knowing this forum, your negative ratings are likely due to same.

Well then (evil grin), let's not make it anonymous. Take a ride on my suck stick, cocktard ;) I'm joking of course, I just gave you a 5 star rating. Maybe I knew before, but I can't recall having star ratings until reading this topic. Regardless, we all love you Zoroastres :wub:

What's the fuss about the profile stars? I got only 2 stars, but you won't see me complain about that. But hey, if someone throws in a 5 stars, fine by me. B))

Don't you know? We're all in Kindergarten. Those stars are like kiddie crack.

Who the hell invented "star ratings" for user profiles? Did forum software programmers think this feature would perhaps be..."FUN"? How dare they! To have this "fun feature" on MacrossWorld of all places! Disgusting! :p;)

I'm going to give 5 stars to every member I find sexually attractive (wink, wink, Gubaba) :wub:

is this anything like the rating system the NRA uses? *SHM* dunno duncare what my stars are (only thing i give a &^%$ about is my kids school grades...)

Edited by TehPW

How about what's the deal with people not reading the FAQ and start four or five threads instead of sticking to one and doing some digging around. Sorry just being a hater today. Stuck doing clean up duty, but did solve the problem or where to order new LED's for the display cases.

How about what's the deal with people not reading the FAQ and start four or five threads instead of sticking to one and doing some digging around. Sorry just being a hater today. Stuck doing clean up duty, but did solve the problem or where to order new LED's for the display cases.

I was thinking about that myself. How many diff threads on the same question when you can do a search.

BTW I have no stars either. I guess I suck. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Who the hell invented "star ratings" for user profiles? Did forum software programmers think this feature would perhaps be..."FUN"? How dare they! To have this "fun feature" on MacrossWorld of all places! Disgusting! :p;)

I'm going to give 5 stars to every member I find sexually attractive (wink, wink, Gubaba) :wub:

Jeez, I'd forgotten about that... :lol:

• 1 month later...

I doubt anyone has it in for you. You simply made this issue public to everyone by bringing it up, which in typical internet fashion means bored/mischievous people will probably mess with your profile just for fun. Like online vandalism :)