Whatever happened to Negishi Satori? (根岸さと

I've been trying to find out since 2006. I think maybe it's time to enlist some help.

If you don't know who I'm talking about,

Negishi Satori composed and performed two fantastic songs (Hoshi no Nobira & Mikatsuki no Puzzle) for the "Gundam Seed Destiny Stargazer" original net animation, or ONA. The former, in particular, is one of the most amazing, dynamic pieces of music I've ever heard. I don't know, maybe it's her voice, maybe it's the excellent violin work.

The only information I can find on her, on either side of the Internet, is a brief biography: she was born in 1982, has been practicing music since elementary school, and graduated from Sendai University. That's pretty much it.

Well, and the attached image.

And I can't find any information on her, whatsoever--which is a shame, because I really want to listen to more of her music. She's easily equal to, if not greater than, our favorite Macross divas in my honest opinion.

So, I need some help. Or direction. I really don't know what to do or try next. It seems unlikely to that she would have died, because that information would probably have made it to the Internet; it seems equally unlikely to me that she would have given up music, considering that singing the title songs for a Gundam show could well constitute a "big break." More likely, I think, is that "Negishi Satori" is not her real name, and was only ever used for the Stargazer music--in which case, who is she, really?

I've tried emailing Sunrise, no response; I've tried asking 2chan's gundam fans, they don't seem to know, either.

...So, yeah: can anyone help me out, or offer me some advice to further my own search? Every few years, I start looking, and I never find anything.

post-13982-0-84337400-1365397029_thumb.jpg

AreaSeven can most likely confirm this, but I also think she was a JAV idol at one point.

I don't know who that is, so don't go bringing up my name, assuming everyone's in the JAV business. Because when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

P.S.: Doing a Google search first usually helps...

根岸さとり

Satori Negishi's Official Profile at JVC Music

Satori Negishi's Profile at Oricon

Looking further on Google, it seems that she's just a one-hit wonder.

Edited by areaseven

Well, that's no good.

If she were a JAV idol, I -really- think that would have popped up somewhere in the Internet. It hasn't.

And, AreaSeven, I've done Google searches. Did you even bother looking at that link you posted? It's got nothing in it.

Edited by Zoroastres

Well, that's no good.

If she were a JAV idol, I -really- think that would have popped up somewhere in the Internet. It hasn't.

And, AreaSeven, I've done Google searches. Did you even bother looking at that link you posted? It's got nothing in it.

Wow... talk about ungrateful. I'm here trying to help you out in finding your long lost idol, and you b!tch about me giving you what you presume is "nothing"? I wasn't gonna post anything in this thread in the first place, but that jabroni renegadeleader1 left me no choice when he dragged my name into it.

Edited by areaseven

Look AreaSeven, I'm pretty sure I've seen her in a JAV, the beauty marks on her face are pretty memorable. Unfortunately I don't read Japanese, but I figured you might know better than I would considering almost every damn super sentai/kamen rider/Japanese live action film you review usually contains a credit list you feel compelled to add "so and so played by former AV idol whoever" with that stupid little emoticon with the hearts next to it. Its obvious you know more about who these actresses are more than I do.

Wow... talk about ungrateful. I'm here trying to help you out in finding your long lost idol, and you b!tch about me giving you what you presume is "nothing"? I wasn't gonna post anything in this thread in the first place, but that jabroni renegadeleader1 left me no choice when he dragged my name into it.

The only bitching I see in this thread is right here. And you always have a choice, specifically when it comes to what you choose to respond to, and how you choose to respond to it.