Selling my stuff to fund my film

kanedaestes

So it has come to that point. I am making a feature length documentary and I need funds to make sure it goes smoothly. It breaks my heart to do this but to make one dream come true I have to give up another. Here's a list of what I want to sell. Pics will be up soon. Most of these have some minor wear and tear on the boxes, MOST shipping included in price primarily for shipping within the US. International shipping rates please

MP-04- $250

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kanedaestes/sets/72157633477387914/

1/48 GBP Armor- $125

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kanedaestes/sets/72157633477385058/

Tonyami Beta Green- $175

VF-25S Super Parts $100

I will update the list with more stuff (have to sit and decided what I can truly live without).

Edited by kanedaestes

Also probably going to a lot sale of my TF animated figs. 400 for the entire lot which is basically every character in deluxe and leader class scale including animated blackout. That I will also post pics of by Wednesday

The VT-1 Ostrich is back on the market, sadly when pulling it out of storage and checking it I noticed the dreaded crack on the damned shoulder. It's not terrible but I have reduced the price because of it. It's only one crack on one shoulder. All other valks have been checked and are good. Pics below

Edited by kanedaestes

Also I mentioned this in the original post, but I will restate. The VF-25S I have I received from Peaugh (great guy btw) and it had an issue with the left wing. He repaired it, and I believe in his review on youtube of it he mentioned the repair. I do have a pic of it for all interested parties. Basically it just makes that wing a little looser than normal but i never really had a problem with it with full armor on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kanedaestes/8633003443/in/photostream

It's hard to tell but there's glue on the joint.

Edited by kanedaestes

Max and Miriya have been sold. Sorry guys I wish I had enough to go around. I want to clarify I wasn't trying to gauge interest or start a bid war on these two, they were fall backs if I couldn't sell anything else. A member offered me a deal which was way above what I was going to sell them for which quickly took them out of my reserve status. I know it may be a little upsetting as many of you were interested, but the offer was highly needed for my film and I couldn't pass it up. Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by kanedaestes

Whoops, listed the wrong thing, the elint was on hold and the Ostrich was sold. Sorry guys.

The Elint is yours yes, I mixed up the listings sorry. It was meant to say Elint was on hold and the Ostrich was sold.

Thanks so much guys, you have just helped me secure the funding needed for me and my coproducer to fly to five different locations for my film in the month of April. Sorry for any and all confusion and I may update the list with more stuff soon.

Thanks so much guys, you have just helped me secure the funding needed for me and my coproducer to fly to five different locations for my film in the month of April. Sorry for any and all confusion and I may update the list with more stuff soon.

WIll you post and trailer of your film? ;)

Info about the film:

I am making a feature length documentary about another passion of mine the brazilian martial art Capoeira. It's going to be an indepth look not just about what it is or where it came from but about the lives of those who practice it and how it shapes their very being. It's the artist's martial art about expression and freedom and there is so much misconception about it that I want to make a great film detailing why it's so amazing. Though it looks cool with all the flips, fake outs and maneuver, it's hard (or rather it was until now) to truly show what capoeira is from the inside. So I'm traveling across the country to tell that story.

Here's a teaser I made. It's rough and has footage from years ago from a much smaller doc I did for film school. I will be making a new official trailer by mid May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKm6GbrpYs

Selling any armor parts for the renewals seperatly?

also good luck on the film, If I was near you I'd help you out.

I went to school for production, but the State cut the tax incentives for film, and everyone moved out.

Yeah that's what kept me from moving to Louisiana like the rest of my class. They are doing great but I'm worry about the loss of the incentive. LA is falling apart so if you can afford in NY is truly the most secure spot. Chicago is a great starting ground though which is why I'm here now, and it's about to blow up soon with new films.

Yeah that's what kept me from moving to Louisiana like the rest of my class. They are doing great but I'm worry about the loss of the incentive. LA is falling apart so if you can afford in NY is truly the most secure spot. Chicago is a great starting ground though which is why I'm here now, and it's about to blow up soon with new films.

Yep it's NY and Chicago, and soon Detroit.

Both AZ and NM are turning blue and the politicians feel

Like having a film industry isn't padding thier pockets enough.

They were building 3 new studios here, all were breaking ground

On the day of the incentive renewal, but it passed with no vote.

Now the whole state is dead, except for Craigslist movie makers

Who want to borrow your expensive equipment.

• 3 weeks later...