Please help me ID

sbarrett4

No. 8 is a gun from an Orguss, but it doesn't look big enough to be from one of the big 1/40 scale toys, its probably from one of the smaller ones.

No. 10 I'm fairly sure is from the Robotech action figure line, I think either from Mospeada or Southern Cross and possibly belonging to Scott Bernard ( going by the shape of what looks like the connector peg, I'd say No.5 is from the same line ).

No. 10 is from the Robotech action figure of Scott Bernard from New Generation (originally Mospeada). I once owned both the toy and the bike set. That gun also sucked. Not only did it look bad, but the grip wasn't shaped. It was just a rectangular block. I broke the thumb on my Scott figure when I tried to fit it in hand. I fixed the figure, but that's not the point :)

No. 1 looks like the gun pod from my old Jetfire Transformer. I remember the stupid scope and how much I hated it cause it wasn't like the Macross show :)

No. 7 looks like the gun for the New Generation (originally Mospeada) Alpha fighter. The toy was about 1.5 times larger than your average action figure.

No. 5 is also a gun I recognize. Unfortunately, I can only remember the gun and fitting it into the hand of some robot. I can't remember what the actual toy was, but I seem to recall it was some very cheap, no-name robot toy.

Man, the stupid crap I remember from my childhood...

#1 is for the Robotech Veritech (Non transformable one from Matchbox)

#6 Part of Orguss (Side of the leg) Based in the photo, it appears to be the small bootlegg version

#7 Mospeada Pod (It appears to be colored) for smaller verison

#8 Definitly Orguess for little bootlegg (Probably for the #6)

#10 For Scott Bernard Matchbox (Harmony GOld or alike) figure

I'll try my hand at this, but some of my answers may be dubious at best...

#1 - looks like a Bandai/Hasbro 1/55 gunpod but on second glance it looks like the gunpod that comes with the Robotech Veritech toy that action figures fit in

#2 - looks like the front leg armor piece from one of the Dougram toys that had the metal internal skeletons, they only made like two or three versions of those and I'm unsure which it is from... or if it is even that...

#3 - Obviously some sort of GU-11 Gunpod, but of what line and make are beyond me

#4 - No idea, don't recognise it. Could be a Transformers weapon.

#5 - No idea, don't recognise it. Could be a Transformers weapon.

#6 - Can't make out what it is too well, no idea.

#7 - Gunpod from one of the smaller Gakken Alpha toys

#8 - Gunpod from one of the smaller Orguss Takatoku toys or possibly one of their Convertors counterparts

#9 - Again obviously a GU-11 gunpod but the make and line are not coming to me

#10 - everyone else nailed it, that is the gun from the Matchbox/Harmony Gold Scott Bernard figure

#11 - yet another GU-11... again, no clue what make or model

Ok, here's my take:

1. That looks like a normal 1/55 gunpod. It could be from an original, or a joons.

2. Looks like the front leg piece to a robot. :p

3. It's a gunpod for one of those bootleg small valkyries that are pretty ugly

4. Don't know

5. That I know for sure is from the orguss line of small figures. The gun goes to Nikick. I have the 1/60 version and it has the same style gun but more detailed of course.

6. That piece goes on the side of either the left or right leg of a small plastic orguss toy.

7. That's an alpha gun. Either for the 1/55 3 mode, or 2 mode alphas.

8. That is definitly a gun for one of those small plastic orguss toys

9. That gun looks like it's for one of those banpresto toys. But it could be a bootleg one.

10. That gun is for scott bernard from the matchbox robotech action figure series.

11. Yet another valkyrie gun. This one has got to be from some bootleg valk.

Hope this helps. Oh by the way, in the lot that you won, was there an original leg clip for the bandai strike valkyrie? If so let me know. I might need that if you have no use for it. thanx.

:p:D:lol:

Ok, here's my take:

1. That looks like a normal 1/55 gunpod. It could be from an original, or a joons.

Hope this helps. Oh by the way, in the lot that you won, was there an original leg clip for the bandai strike valkyrie? If so let me know. I might need that if you have no use for it. thanx.

:p:D:lol:

The #1 gunpod is waaay bigger than 1/55 scale.

I needed that strike legclip which was the primary reason I bid on the lot, along with the blue VF-1S head. Sorry to dissapoint :unsure: