Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

I was asleep, but I'm still jealous. Good haul.

Thanks! Wasnt a fan of the destrois until I managed to get a pair of tomahawk and defender at a bargain price last year.

And this will be my 1st weathered Yamato if the order goes thru.

While folks here were playin the f5-game last night, I managed to snag this under the radar :

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1632490.html

Here's to hoping nobody buys it in store.

That was you who snagged it, I was serously going to buy it, but I had yf-30 on my mind and put it on the back burner, good catch!

That was you who snagged it, I was serously going to buy it, but I had yf-30 on my mind and put it on the back burner, good catch!

Ha! thanks but it wasnt an easy catch. Took a while before I could place the order because for some reason paypal's extension on mandarake was kinda sloppy last night. Had to refresh and restart my browser couple of times before it could log me in, and even after it logged me in, it took about 3-4 minutes to verify the information.

Had to keep refreshing the page on my mobile, while trying to work things out on my laptop because I was worried someone would take it while it was in my cart.

Guest davidwhangchoi

That's the one I bought 2 months ago lol.. And they just canceled this morning.

wait, mandrake cancelled this morning? or ebay did?

or did you cancel it?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

or did you cancel it?

Mandrake cancelled, I asked for the cheapest shipping option, and the store replied back 47$ for EMS.

I said that's too much, can you take it out of the box and ship it loose, and he said no, has to ship as shown.

So I didn't pay, I expected it to get canceled like 3 days later, but 2 months later I got an email saying it was cancelled.

or did you cancel it?

Mandrake cancelled, I asked for the cheapest shipping option, and the store replied back 47$ for EMS.

I said that's too much, can you take it out of the box and ship it loose, and he said no, has to ship as shown.

So I didn't pay, I expected it to get canceled like 3 days later, but 2 months later I got an email saying it was cancelled.

You guys are talking about the Q-rau or Angel bird? :wacko:

And a Q-rau @ $35 before shipping! Congrats to whoever got that!

LOL, that is the one i cancelled around 2 months ago, i actually wanted it, but they messed up my invoice and "sold" my Hi-Metal to someone else, they emailed me back saying they just lost the invoice like a month later but i was already over it.

LOL, that is the one i cancelled around 2 months ago, i actually wanted it, but they messed up my invoice and "sold" my Hi-Metal to someone else, they emailed me back saying they just lost the invoice like a month later but i was already over it.

You know what's funny? They cancelled my Q-rau order today too :lol:

Not angry at all but I find it amusing. Somebody must have messed up their inventory somehow. But was glad they cancelled mine within 3 days.

Edited by aaajin

Guest davidwhangchoi

Really?? Is it because of the bad shoulder joints?? its a v2.0 right??

the shoulders are good on this one it's on the safe list. i just prefer the anniversary edition

Arcadia's YF-19's seem to be holding most of their value and going fast on Mandarake;

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1356898.html

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1502928.html

*both show sold out

-b.

People seem to jump on them when theyre listed on mandarake. For me its a big gamble if they dont show at least a pic with the flap open, esp with the broken wings issue that some members here had experienced and the "As Is" condition theyre being listed...