Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

24 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1S DYRL Roy-type Weathering Version....28,000 JPY

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p556116204

Someone got a pretty good deal....:good:

that is a good deal! after proxy fees and overseas shipping it's about 320 shipped (depending on the paypal conversion on a given day)

damn that's a deal

1/48 VF-1A Low Vis Color LIMITED

New, 30000

Using zen market with 300 auction fee, 1300 domestic shipping, and 3500 EMS that would be approximately 328 USD.

Would be cheaper using registered SAL which I have used to ship 1/48's and no issues. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
a word

Hi-metal r VF-1J DYRL ver. W/ GBP Armor 

New unopened 16800

Approximately 188 USD SHIPPED after proxy fees. 

Hi-metal r VF-1J DYRL ver. W/ GBP Armor

Used, complete 14501

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
a word

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Super Ostrich sold on Mandarake for 32k. Was up for quite a while too. Thought about getting a second one but decided I didn't really need it. :rolleyes:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1067031185&ref=list

I nabbed the one sold in Complex at 20k yen. Got it for a friend. The box was in good condition and the only issue is the crack on the shoulder hinge. (which I believe is normal for Ostrich)

On 6/18/2017 at 11:58 AM, jvmacross said:

Seriously doubt it....

Most VF collectors place more value on the latest in PT advancements over nostalgia.

PT advancements?

On 6/22/2017 at 8:28 AM, davidwhangchoi said:

:blink: and i thought the 1/60 weathering version of the hikaru 1J was the grail since it's is hard to find on the market. those 1/48 are giving it a run for the money

If you add "difficulty in acquisition" to the checklist of what defines a "grail"...then yes, both are grails....however, I have seen less of the 1/48 Hikaru weathered -1Js recently....thus the higher price for it when compared to the 1/60 version....

On 6/21/2017 at 7:07 PM, jvmacross said:

Yeah.....that's about what they sell for....it seems to have become the new grail of 1/48 Yamatos....used to be the Macross Chronicle VF-1S and SSP weathered set....

Let's see if this one sells....

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l396217510

Wow...it sold for 60,000 JPY....someone flinched and took it for the Buy-it-now price! :lol:

19 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Yamato 1/48 Macross Chronicle Exclusive Hikaru VF-1S and SSP weathered set....60,000 JPY

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l396217510

They used to have that set at jungle for 54000 but it looks like it sold. 

I planned to buy it soon but never pulled the trigger. Somebody out there loves the 1/48s as much as I do :wub:

29 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

If you add "difficulty in acquisition" to the checklist of what defines a "grail"...then yes, both are grails....however, I have seen less of the 1/48 Hikaru weathered -1Js recently....thus the higher price for it when compared to the 1/60 version....

yeah these 1J in both scales are very rare. i haven't seen the 1/60 1J hyper hobby exclusive in 2 years before nabbing a set.

• 2 weeks later...