Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Absolutely for sure it will!

There is one in there with a 100k buy out price but its still only at just over 20k with only a day to go! Im keenly watching that one! ^_^

And other currently at 28k with 2 days to go..

I definitely want one but it has to be fairly reasonably priced.. Im happy with around 50k. :rolleyes:

Hey Spanner. The one that you're watching, I think it shoot up to Y80K or Y70K(?). :blink:

Did you bought it? ;)

Thinking of selling my VF-25 Renewal duplicates (F, S, G, RVF). Any idea how much each of these go for in opened but very slightly used condition? I assume the G is the one that will have the most demand from this bunch.

Edited by ArchieNov

Thinking of selling my VF-25 Renewal duplicates (F, S, G, RVF). Any idea how much each of these go for in opened but very slightly used condition? I assume the G is the one that will have the most demand from this bunch.

$160 + shipping for the 25G, and I'll take first dibs. Thanks :)

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Whats the approximate values for:

Yamato v2 1/60 vt-1 super ostrich in decent condition (decent as in I had it on display for about 6 months in a dark room a about 5 years ago)

Yamato 1/48 vf-1a

Bandai 1/55 vf-1 cannon fodder reissue

Bandai 1/55 vf-1s reissue

Bandai 1/60 VF-25F Alto (version 1) + Armor parts (valk displayed in decent condition, armor parts never opened)

Bandai 1/60 VF-25G (version 1); (valk displayed in decent condition)

Bandai 1/60 VF-25 Lucca (version 1); (valk in displayed in decent condition)

Bandai 1/60 VF-25s Armored (version 1); (valk in displayed in decent condition)

Yamato 1/72 YF-19 (1st edition)

Yamato 1/72 YF-21 (version 1?)

Yamato 1/72 VF-11b

Yamato SV-51 Cannon fodder (displayed in decent condition)

I will be putting these up for sale eventually

• 2 weeks later...

cool! but a shame there is nothing there I really need or want.. bloody typical. <_<

Yeah, with a VF-0S and -4G coming in 2016, my collection has pretty much everything I really want.......apart from a VE-1.

No kiddin! Strong money that. Given my recent pre-odrers I'll hold fire on that for now. But thanks for the heads up Spanner

43k is a pretty decent price for one of those especially for a sealed example. Have seen them go for higher! If I was in the market for one I'd definitely snag this one!

43k is a pretty decent price for one of those especially for a sealed example. Have seen them go for higher! If I was in the market for one I'd definitely snag this one!

Instant gratification is great, anticipation pretty good too! :)