Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Thought I could win it at Y55100 on the last 15sec. :rolleyes: But I was surprised to see that after putting my bid the seller extended the time for another 5mins before that time ended. (Didn't know they could do that. :blink:) And that's the highest I could go since I'm using Buyee. Oh well. :lol:

VF-4G. Used. Y56100.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/195944620

Thought I could win it at Y55100 on the last 15sec. :rolleyes: But I was surprised to see that after putting my bid the seller extended the time for another 5mins before that time ended. (Didn't know they could do that. :blink:) And that's the highest I could go since I'm using Buyee. Oh well. :lol:

VF-4G. Used. Y56100.

Wish ebay did that...or at least gave sellers the option. It's more like a true auction that way....it ain't over until no one is left to bid any higher...

Sorry you got outbid....but that just means you have a chance at getting it for less next time....these VF-4's don't command what they used to...

Edited by jvmacross

VF-4G. Used. Y56100.

YAJ auto extends it for 5mins everytime it receiveds a bid within 4:59 of time. This will make bid wars on YAJ a long battle.

Hi everybody, I wonder if the price of this auction is considered on par, above or below the market for dx yf-29 alto custom used jpy 13.370

http://yahoo.aleado.com/lot?auctionID=u82402551

Will appreciate any insights

Even for a used item 13k yen is a cracking price for an Alto 29! From what I can gather in the listing its pretty much a clean example aside some box damage in the description. Ultimately you just will never know how much it was handled by its previous owner until you get your hands on it and see how floppy it is or if there are any paint chips but that can be mostly corrected easy enough.

I paid over 30k yen for my Alto 29 which was in unopened unused condition and it still wasn't the tightest of examples so if this came along before I got mine then I would have definitely jumped on it! And that's saying a lot too cos usually im pretty fussy when it comes to my Valkyrie's!

And you won't find one anywhere as cheap on either Mandarake or Jungle!

Bottom line.. I approve!

Edited by spanner76

Even for a used item 13k yen is a cracking price for an Alto 29! From what I can gather in the listing its pretty much a clean example aside some box damage in the description. Ultimately you just will never know how much it was handled by its previous owner until you get your hands on it and see how floppy it is or if there are any paint chips but that can be mostly corrected easy enough.

I paid over 30k yen for my Alto 29 which was in unopened unused condition and it still wasn't the tightest of examples so if this came along before I got mine then I would have definitely jumped on it! And that's saying a lot too cos usually im pretty fussy when it comes to my Valkyrie's!

And you won't find one anywhere as cheap on either Mandarake or Jungle!

Bottom line.. I approve!

Thanks for the insight brother spanner76, you will really make me sleep better at night, knowing that I've probably struck a good deal in buying this

VF-4G. Used. Y56100.

I guess the other deal fell through. Same seller with relisted item now starting at 55000 but with a gunpod thrown in as a bonus.

Wish ebay did that...or at least gave sellers the option. It's more like a true auction that way....it ain't over until no one is left to bid any higher...

Sorry you got outbid....but that just means you have a chance at getting it for less next time....these VF-4's don't command what they used to...

YAJ auto extends it for 5mins everytime it receiveds a bid within 4:59 of time. This will make bid wars on YAJ a long battle.

I see. I didn't know that YAJ do that auto extend thing. Well, I actually kinda looking forward to win since I placed my last bid on the last 15 sec. But it didn't work out fine. And was surprised that the time increased as well. Boohoo! :lol:

Anyways, I received this email 4 hours ago from Buyee stating:

"Alert! Bid Removed.

We are very sorry to inform you that, due to circumstances on the seller's side, your bid on this item has been canceled."

I guess the other deal fell through. Same seller with relisted item now starting at 55000 but with a gunpod thrown in as a bonus.

I guess he wants more. :lol: And adding the Gunpod makes him close the deal at Y60000. That's Y71100 after the forward services fees. And that's too much for me.

But like jvmacross said, I guess I can get it for less the next time around. And right now, I'm just waiting for a confirmation for the one that I bought for Y49800 (not included the forwarding fees yet). And hope nobody gets it 'in-store'. ;)

Now it's sold again at Y55000. Just waited for someone to bid and he already closed the auction time. I just hope the other one I purchased from a different seller is still available. If not, then it's not meant to be. ;)

A used VF-4G sold this morning for 52100 JPY:

http://page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o112832393

The machine translation is odd, but it looks like a standard auction where the seller opened the box after buying the 4G to check for defects, transformed the toy a couple of times, and then put the Valkyrie on display in fighter mode. No major issues in the description, so someone got a deal given the current aftermarket trends. :)B))

ohoh dont give me a reason to stalk mandarake now... :huh:

hehe! go on you know you want to! ;):p:D

The machine translation is odd, but it looks like a standard auction where the seller opened the box after buying the 4G to check for defects, transformed the toy a couple of times, and then put the Valkyrie on display in fighter mode. No major issues in the description, so someone got a deal given the current aftermarket trends. :)B))

That is a fair price even if its been opened and transformed but I have seen other MISB examples go for not much more. Personally I'd prefer to spend that little extra especially for a VF-4 and get one which hasn't been messed about at all. Still 52k can't complain.

Well even though its in used condition, I think the price for vf-171ex maruyama custom is not bad.

http://yahoo.aleado.com/lot?auctionID=l319591643

11k for one of these is a good price! only problem is if bought through one of the forwarding companies for an outside of Japan sale then you're hit with their fees which cancel out a good portion of the saving over buying new.. That's why I only use the YJA for older harder to find or discontinued items..

That is a fair price even if its been opened and transformed but I have seen other MISB examples go for not much more. Personally I'd prefer to spend that little extra especially for a VF-4 and get one which hasn't been messed about at all. Still 52k can't complain.

True. I'm a bit jealous, though. With the exchange rate as it is now, that ends up being less than I paid for mine when I did some panic buying on Mandarake. :ph34r:

I remember this one. I think this is the same listing I pm'ed to Spanner. Looking at the price, I'm just glad that I purchased the last one at Y48000. And glad I paid everything less than 500. Now I'm done with my Holy (VF-4G)rails. Now start to wish for reissue of 1/3000 SDF-1. ;)

I remember this one. I think this is the same listing I pm'ed to Spanner. Looking at the price, I'm just glad that I purchased the last one at Y48000. And glad I paid everything less than 500. Now I'm done with my Holy (VF-4G)rails. Now start to wish for reissue of 1/3000 SDF-1. ;)

Fantastic deal, Noel! I paid way too much for mine (closer to $600 shipped than $500), but I'm glad to mark the 4G off my wish list too. ;)

Here's a new VF-4G that sold on eBay yesterday for 800 AUD:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1-60-Yamato-Macross-VF-4G-Lightning-III-NEW-/161818164871?hash=item25ad1d3e87&nma=true&si=ASpYOmo%252Fd%252F5wo0XdwoeFeo8kNq4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Fantastic deal, Noel! I paid way too much for mine (closer to $600 shipped than $500), but I'm glad to mark the 4G off my wish list too. ;)

Here's a new VF-4G that sold on eBay yesterday for 800 AUD:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1-60-Yamato-Macross-VF-4G-Lightning-III-NEW-/161818164871?hash=item25ad1d3e87&nma=true&si=ASpYOmo%252Fd%252F5wo0XdwoeFeo8kNq4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Yeah. I know what you mean. For the price that's going for this valk, I really need put a limit to it. And that's 500 max. But now I have to worry about saving again for the upcoming PO releases towards the end of this year. Hehehe. :lol:

But to be honest a lot of VF-4G is popping up from 500 and up. To think that recently it always shows up around 700 and up. ;)

Hi. Could someone let me know what's a good price to sell these items? They're all opened and used (some with very limited handling mainly for inspection purposes), but in very good condition with no loose joints or scratches.

Bandai VB-6 Konig Monster (original regular version, not special edition)

Bandai VF-19 Advance

Arcadia VF-0D

I'm thinking $120 for the VB-6, $200 for the VF-19 Advance, and $280 for the VF-0D. Are these reasonable prices in your opinion? Too high or too low?

Thanks!

Hi. Could someone let me know what's a good price to sell these items? They're all opened and used (some with very limited handling mainly for inspection purposes), but in very good condition with no loose joints or scratches.

Bandai VF-19 Advance

Arcadia VF-0D

I'm thinking $120 for the VB-6, $200 for the VF-19 Advance, and $280 for the VF-0D. Are these reasonable prices in your opinion? Too high or too low?

Thanks!

Pretty sure you would have no problems selling any of them at those prices

Bandai VF-19 Advance

Arcadia VF-0D

Thanks!

If you're interested in selling the 0D I might be able to help you with that.

Wow! Last bid for the Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1 is just Y51000. :blink: That's a good price without the proxy fees. ^_^

That is a good price! I have been considering one of these for a while but the price is a major turn off.. and the amount of display space it needs! Difficult to justify.

There is another still available still at a relatively low price.

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/f160546406

Actually there are a few others also!

Edited by spanner76

That is a good price! I have been considering one of these for a while but the price is a major turn off.. and the amount of display space it needs! Difficult to justify.

There is another still available still at a relatively low price.

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/f160546406

Actually there are a few others also!

For sure the price will end up the same. ;)

Absolutely for sure it will!

There is one in there with a 100k buy out price but its still only at just over 20k with only a day to go! Im keenly watching that one! ^_^

And other currently at 28k with 2 days to go..

I definitely want one but it has to be fairly reasonably priced.. Im happy with around 50k. :rolleyes: