Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

IMAG0504_zpsbsrbjbwm.jpg

Yeah it's the leg fin. It looks like a bit of it is missing there so it's not totally flush, but I can't tell a huge difference. Not a big deal for a 30th imo.

Most def have him in batroid mode and I'll probably push them closed anyway.

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah it's the leg fin. It looks like a bit of it is missing there so it's not totally flush, but I can't tell a huge difference. Not a big deal for a 30th imo.

Most def have him in batroid mode and I'll probably push them closed anyway.

that's cool. i can't really tell... great buy.

Cool. I love the Cav. I really wish the blast shield was a different color for robot mode as the black looks off, but it's a nice one to have.

Edited by Gakken85

I won this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181466667224

Finally have all the destroids, sans the weathered versions of course.

Kinda bummed he has stickers but maybe I can get them off...

Guy is actually on MW and agree to go through paypal direct to save us both some money.

I saw one on Yahoo Japan for like $80 bucks a few months back, so with fees and shipping it's fairly comparable.

Edited by Gakken85

I did bid on that one but I stopped at ¥17,500 and don't use Rinkya because Buyee is much cheaper. ;)

The person who outbid you is someone i have seen on other auctions for Gundam Master Grades. He generally sticks to 20ish so if you had gone a bit higher you might have won! I must sound like a stalker, but after a couple of years Yahoo Auctions are a bit like going down the country club :-P (We don't have country clubs in London)

The person who outbid you is someone i have seen on other auctions for Gundam Master Grades. He generally sticks to 20ish so if you had gone a bit higher you might have won! I must sound like a stalker, but after a couple of years Yahoo Auctions are a bit like going down the country club :-P (We don't have country clubs in London)

Yeah but I really don't want to pay too much for it.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

I won the auction at 15500 yen and after fee its $170 USD. Still waiting for the shipping fee to the US. I think I will display mine in gerwalk mode with minmay sitting on the 1D's hand. :D

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/d156653777

that's still a very good price for a 1D! Mine cost me a bit more than that! And a nice choice for a display pose idea! I had mine on display just like that originally, Looks great! might have to put it back that way! hehe! ;)

Back on topic, is it me or does it seem like Mandarake has been quite lately with regards to "good" or desirable listings?

I'm kind of happy since I don't have the funds to splurge, but kind of disappointed because I haven't seen any budget-busters worth splurging on.

*have not yet ventured into the world of Y! Japan auctions so no comment either way about recent listings

-b.

It comes and goes. Just what people bring in.

That's why you gotta buy fast! haha

Yeah, I find you have to be up late (east coast US time) or wake up early to browse the listings and and catch a glimpse of the deals. My last jungle order was the result of a sleepless night. :blink:

Lots of Frontier stuff was posted last night. I guess I should have clarified my post, because with Mandarake you can see what's sold out so I know there hadn't been much stuff listed (that would have grabbed my attention), currently available or not. :)

-b.