Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Yeah that's crazy expensive. Make no mistake, it is a gorgeous and slick valk - but it has some flaws, or short comings when compared to current gen valks. I had to part with one of mine recently but sold for less than $200 cause I honestly think it's not worth that much. Still try and get one tho - it's a fantastic display piece and my fave valk off all time.

I have an itch to have all of Isamu's valks. May have something to do with anticipation for Arcadia YF-19's release.... I got the Isamu YF-29 on release, but had missed out on the VF-11's.

I purchased the one off of Jungle for $279 shipped. Better than $330.

Considering that last year i spent $400 on the VF-11C, it's okayish. I think most of us had been spoiled with how long the VF-11b had been on sale. It was available for less than $175 shipped, but about $250 is now what people spend at Yahoo auctions so you couldn't help it really.

Yesterday i got an itch for the SDF-1 that i never got around to buying, but upon seeing the current prices, it went away... :-)

Edited by Dimis

11b's flux between $220-250. I think anything in that range is a fair price.

11c's flux between $250-350. I think the days of it commanding $400 are gone, though Ebay is nuts sometimes. I sold one without a gunpod last year for about $200. Considering I only paid $250 for it and a mint 11b it was a good deal haha.

Edited by Gakken85

good buys, if i didn't have 2 4g's already i would've been banging my head for missing such a great deal.

For sure, was tempted on that VF-11B but something whispered in my head "v2". Even though there really is no need for Arcadia to revisit the design, at least no time soon.

I had (2) VF-4G's but sold one on the boards awhile ago. The other I kept unopened as a Yamato memento so I'd been waiting on a good deal to pop up so I could actually have one for display.

It's been an expensive Friday/early Saturday. Might have to find something in the collection to sell so I don't feel so...guilty. Sigh.

AND

Didn't take long someone to snap this up either;

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1140032.html

Good timing considering it's compatible with the v2 1/60 YF-19.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Guest davidwhangchoi

i actually ordered one yesterday on madarake for 11000yen but they cancelled it bc someone took it from the storefront so i was bummed. this worked out even better for 8000yen

Well everything happens for a reason - glad this one worked out in your favor.

I guess I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch with that 4G, I'll wait until I get the total invoice w/shipping for doing my happy dance.

-b.

For sure, was tempted on that VF-11B but something whispered in my head "v2". Even though there really is no need for Arcadia to revisit the design, at least no time soon.

-b.

Yeah, was thinking along the same line but been waiting to get a 11B for a long time. Guess we'll see if no one snags it from the storefront

Hope nobody on the board snags it at the physical store.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah, was thinking along the same line but been waiting to get a 11B for a long time. Guess we'll see if no one snags it from the storefront

Hope nobody on the board snags it at the physical store.

congrats! (if the order is confirmed) very good price

I had (2) VF-4G's but sold one on the boards awhile ago. The other I kept unopened as a Yamato memento so I'd been waiting on a good deal to pop up so I could actually have one for display.

It's been an expensive Friday/early Saturday. Might have to find something in the collection to sell so I don't feel so...guilty. Sigh.

AND

Didn't take long someone to snap this up either;

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1140032.html

Good timing considering it's compatible with the v2 1/60 YF-19.

-b.

I also thought about the possibility of v2 for the VF-11 before i bought them but unless they do a complete overhaul how much can they improve other than the hip joints perhaps? As a fighter it's perfect. Compact, streamlined and solid. More so that the VF-1 and nothing like the YF-19 where everything was loose. And it's not the most popular of designs that everyone will just throw 30,000 YEN on it ! However i would buy a v2 of the C and still keep v1 ! :-)

Edited by Dimis

I also thought about the possibility of v2 for the VF-11 before i bought them but unless they do a complete overhaul how much can they improve other than the hip joints perhaps? As a fighter it's perfect. Compact, streamlined and solid. More so that the VF-1 and nothing like the YF-19 where everything was loose. And it's not the most popular of designs that everyone will just throw 30,000 YEN on it ! However i would buy a v2 of the C and still keep v1 ! :-)

Agreed. I'd rather they focus on new molds instead of modifying current ones that are in the OK zone (21/22 and 11).

If they do want to revisit old molds, the 17 could use a tweak to look slimmer in fighter mode ...

I never realized the VF-11B were considered rare.

I got mine at an okay price with the super packs. I think what they could improve is the cockpit and the cover.

yeah, crazy to think that at one point they were sold for $80. now its almost 3 times the price.

Nice :)

I got my 11B last year for around the same price. (150-ish usd, 2nd hand)

As for a V2, I don't think they could really improve much on it. Maybe just making the tailfins a bit bigger and improving arm articulation. Other than that it's perfect. (Yes, even the fiddly canopy. Once you get how those tiny tabs work, it's no bother transforming it at all.)

The feet could be better. It seems a little chickeny due to how the feet don't have a ton of support. It's a little top heavy and I think it could use it.

Otherwise it's a really fun transformation and looks great.