3 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I think the only figure representation the SRX got was the VOLKS kit from way back.  It's a treat to see Sentinel's take on it.

Now if only Sentinel could work their magic on Dangaioh so I could stop fawning over the Studio Halfeye kit time and time again.

Good Smile Company is doing a Dangaioh: https://www.hlj.com/moderoid-dangaioh-hyper-combat-unit-dangaioh-gsc13993

2 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

Yeah, but I'd prefer to see an attempt for a perfect transformation toy.  Studio Halfeye was on to something with their Dangaioh, and that was ten years ago.  I can only imagine what the designers from a company like Sentinel can do now for it now.

Edited by Valkyrie Hunter D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 12:54 PM, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Nice, it's actually cheaper at BBTS than the usual suspects.  I haven't ordered anything from Diamond in years.

Just a heads up; BBTS boned me, stating that their pre-orders cannot be filled, so I have to find another vendor :(

Whoops, this is regards to the Riobot Rockman X Falcon Armor.

Edited by Valkyrie Hunter D

• 3 months later...

Hi, fellow Macross fan friends. 🙂 It has been so long.  I wasn't around since the 2008 or someting... 😮 Man, time flies by. 

I just ordered a mecha called  ''Genesis Climber Mospeada RIOBOT AFC-01I Legioss (Type IOTA) 1/48 Scale Figure'' It was under the Macross/Robotech section of Sentinel Company. And i probably ordered the last one because it's out of stock now. All 3 models of this series. I really liked the Valkyrie designs (i call them Valkyrie because they Macross ?) of this obsecure Macross series ? never heard of it before. They are no where near as  cool, slick and aerodynamic as other Macross series Valkyries, but they hit the spot for me. I also really liked how all the pilot figures are artuculated and come with a motorbike.  🙂 

52 minutes ago, VF-Zero said:

Hi, fellow Macross fan friends. 🙂 It has been so long.  I wasn't around since the 2008 or someting... 😮 Man, time flies by. 

I just ordered a mecha called  ''Genesis Climber Mospeada RIOBOT AFC-01I Legioss (Type IOTA) 1/48 Scale Figure'' It was under the Macross/Robotech section of Sentinel Company. And i probably ordered the last one because it's out of stock now. All 3 models of this series. I really liked the Valkyrie designs (i call them Valkyrie because they Macross ?) of this obsecure Macross series ? never heard of it before. They are no where near as  cool, slick and aerodynamic as other Macross series Valkyries, but they hit the spot for me. I also really liked how all the pilot figures are artuculated and come with a motorbike.  🙂 

Cool! Welcome back! :good:

You can actually share your post in the Mospeada thread. Anything Mospeada-related, we post it there. ;)

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome! :good: And you can actually just click the Mospeada link on my post. ;) 

I thought the link was your signature pic until you pointed out that it was a clickable Mospeada thread link. xD HA HA HA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I pre-ordered this because I don't have the CCS toys version. I had the CCS toys on pre-order but the webstore didn't get the shipment and refund my order. 

If anyone has a link to the CCS Toys version for a reasonable price let me know. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...