So I'd never taken a picture of the Sentinel xT-Rex Giant Gorg Manon Type... I don't know why, either but man I tell you what between this pic and just handling it it just reconfirmed my feelings that this and Giant Gorg regular are two of the finest Gokin pieces I've ever even seen let alone owned. 

1-414.png

So I'd never taken a picture of the Sentinel xT-Rex Giant Gorg Manon Type... I don't know why, either but man I tell you what between this pic and just handling it it just reconfirmed my feelings that this and Giant Gorg regular are two of the finest Gokin pieces I've ever even seen let alone owned. 

Inflation has impacted us in many ways...i hope they would do a reissue on these...but how much would it cost now, thats the question...they look absolutely gorgeous 

I don't own any of the stuff being shown here, but I do own a bunch of the Tsutomu Nikei Sentinel/1000Toys stuff, and the MOSPEADA stuff, as well as Robox and... something else that I'm forgetting right now. Everything of theirs has been excellent quality and I have been very happy with. Even the Robox, which should be the most boring toy ever, is really well designed with lots of fun little details and gimmicks. At this point, Sentinel pretty much gets my money, no questions asked.

Inflation has impacted us in many ways...i hope they would do a reissue on these...but how much would it cost now, thats the question...they look absolutely gorgeous 

I know the regular color definitely got a re release and it sat forever. You bring up a good point though... retailing fir $400+ I really wonder what they'd cost now at msrp.

Messed around with Dino Getter 2 for the first time today and I have to say that it's such a fiddly, floppy piece of crap that if someone was like, "it's fine." I'd just say ok and have a hard time trusting anything they said after that I didn't know was fact. I'd read it was a mess but man, crap. No wonder it's still around places at a 3rd of the MSRP.

2glow-15.png

On 3/15/2019 at 7:39 PM, Kuma Style said:

1-414.png

I really wish Sentinel would reissue both Gorg figures in the future. But in a timely manner. :wub:

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Already re released.

Yup. You already told me before. But since I missed it, wish they reissue it again -- in the future. And in a timely manner. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm
typo. future. not figure.

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

OK.

--------

Looking forward to Grendizer next month and FT Star Saber in May. Sentinel has some real hits coming. 

Looking forward on their Legioss though. Are you going to order it if ever?

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Sentinel Metamor-Force Dancouga (Limited Edition Real Color Ver.) 

3-298.png

Which sentinel masterpiece did you enjoy more  Dancouga or Gravion? I feel I dropped too much on Gravion and after seeing reviews, Dancouga seems more pose-able 

• 2 weeks later...

New photos of Juohmaru.

Sentinel's Frame Action Meister
Plawres Sanshiro Juohmaru
Price: Y9200
Height: Approx 12cm

0mitEwc.jpg

ds2lCuj.jpg

QExtcXX.jpg

xoM0OID.jpg

K21EMno.jpg

c2tg4sV.jpg

izuyb8q.jpg

cMjWo18.jpg

KCa11J4.jpg

hs773Be.jpg

mFaXAro.jpg

dcCFX5T.jpg

5CyYX1E.jpg

ruODh9y.jpg

rD1VPB5.jpg

As much as I would like to have a Juohmaru figure in my collection especially since I missed getting the Art Storm EX Gokin figure years ago. I find the price tag for a 12cm figure is quite expensive. Wish it was the same size as Figuarts or same height as a 1/12 figure. I was hoping that the price is just around Y5000-Y6000 only. Oh well. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...