!The Panic thread! *buying frenzy*

skullmilitia

HKC usually don't screw around, it could be securing product stuff in warehouses more then an actual re-stock from Ghost yamato

it literally just appeared, so if you order soon, it's more likely you will get one, and not get a cancel notice.

Edited by skullmilitia

Pre-ordered!!!

Your move HKCollectibles!!

I did find odd how HKCollectibles and other places restocked the VF-17 FAST packs about a month ago, perhaps this are items that were already payed for and in production line at the factories before Yamato filed for bankruptcy and are now arriving to the companies.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Have to ask Graham, but perhaps Yamato used distribution centers and Distributors, and they are finally getting around to releasing all the back log product sitting around.

It's possible (looking at the way Takara does business) that there are still a few warehouses left with pallets full of the last few releases being sold now that product is escaping from the shelves. Like the production order was filled, Yamato sends everything to the distribution centers, distributor sells to HLJ, HKC, ect. HKC sells out of most product and re-orders... Distributors open up dusty pallets of back logged Valks and starts offering them up.

unless HKC messed up, there might be one last hurrah of product to come.

I dream of being Scrooge Mc.Duck but instead of jumping into a tower of money, it's a tower of Yammy boxes.

Oh how awesome would it be to see the last few 30th releases seep out.

I'm looking at you VF-1D and VE-1.

Have to ask Graham, but perhaps Yamato used distribution centers and Distributors, and they are finally getting around to releasing all the back log

unless HKC messed up, there might be one last hurrah of product to come.

I dream of being Scrooge Mc.Duck but instead of jumping into a tower of money, it's a tower of Yammy boxes.

Oh how awesome would it be to see the last few 30th releases seep out.

I'm looking at you VF-1D and VE-1.

Duck Tales awesome show! I am missing the GBP armor and a few valks I want at msrp. Not some of the insane prices eBay has

I assume that the prices will go down a bit if the whole buying frenzy is over and people realize that the don't need all the Valkyries that the ordered in a hurry.

If you can't get a toy at MSRP maybe it would be a smart move to wait a few month before resorting to ebay. I guess the Yamato prices are at a peek at the moment.

Everyone in the business is thinking that now is the time to make a bag full of money because of the uncertainty of the situation.

Definitely a good Friday. :)

^_^ Indeed. I've just been delivered my small haul from HKC, like 5 minutes ago. I just love it when things just fall into place: Being able to get a pretty good deal on a VF-19S and VF-17S, non-express (less expensive) shipping transiting fairly quickly, and me getting the day off to be home to sign for the package upon its arrival. A good Friday. ^_^

Happy Easter/Passover everyone.

Someone in this thread asked me to post a picture of the box that contained:

VF-11B Thunderbolt w/ Super Parts
VF-19 Custom Fire Basara Nekki
VF-19S Emerald Force
VF-19F Emerald Force 30th Anniversary
VF-19P Planet Zola Patrol Color
17D with Super Pack 30th Anniversary
VF-17S Diamond Force
Super Pack for VF-17 30th Anniversary
VF-1A Movie with Optional Parts 30th Anniversary

Here it is, I could fit one of my kids maybe 2 in there lol

IMG_00931_zps0f16efb3.jpg

IMG_00941_zps7029fe0f.jpg

mr. loop, you sir know how to place an order. ive been getting 2 packages a week for the past 4 weeks and it's been like christmas. Yesterday was a vf-0a with ghost booster set and today was the vf-1s max. It makes me sad to know that the vf-11b arriving next week will be my last one...so sad

Holy cow Loop, that's an epic haul! I don't know if I should congratulate you, or call the paramedics to give your wallet some much needed emergency care; either way, I am in awe of your buying spree... makes my meager purchase pale in comprison.

wow cool, how are you going about painting the pieces? some sort of

special model paint? and how do you prevent the paint from seeping on

the white areas so that it looks clean? darker green looks pretty good!

It looks like from the earlier pics, yamato was planning on realeasing

an alaksa base valk? I wonder if they were able to get them produced

before they went under?

Best way is to use the VF-1A assembly kit.

I am...those pins are a pain.

Progress so far, I decided on a darker tone of green.

Edited by robotechdave

The Alaska Base was never released. Awesome custom with the unassembled VF-1A kit!

I'm going to have to pick one up and try it myself...or ask someone else to do it who actually knows how to paint a model. Maybe if I don't have to paint those damn red lines on the legs.

Would love to get a VF-1D kit to paint in CF colors too.