!The Panic thread! *buying frenzy*

skullmilitia

I have mint is sealed box GBP-1S with VF-1J combo pack, the one with grey goggles, up for grabs for $375 shipped and also a mint VF-22S Gamlin for $125 shipped!

Edited by Valk009

Anyone know of a site with VF-22S gamlin left?

Well I found one here:

http://plamoya.com/en/macross-perfect-trance-vf22s-sturmvogel-ii-gamlin-custom-1per60--p-21870.html

Disclaimer: I never done business with them so be cautious and do some research before!!!

Plus the price seems ridiculous even evilbay is cheaper. :huh:

photo(16).JPG?psid=1

just displayed these two. I must say, these renewals are awesome. the build on them is excellent and much better then the original releases. i would recommend them to anyone who is on the fence. i want to pick up the ozma reissue and alto, but they are so expensive.

also, if anyone was wondering what a cannon fodder looked like with super armor i put one together as i was curious on the combo. not bad.

photo(43).JPG?psid=1

Yamato USA buys the molds and starts production stateside.....and then I wake up

Ah that would be awesome. The ultimate would be Hasbro buying the whole shebang (international distribution from HG? Importing the shows and merchandising them price in the Transformers range). $60-70 for a VF-1, $100-120 for a VF-19, $120-150 for a VF-17.

Picked up a few items since the announcement of Yamato's closure, though that was really just a coincidence. These deals were too good to pass up. :p

VF-1S Hikaru with option parts

VF-1S Hikaru with Super & Strike Parts

VF-17S

VF-17 Super Parts

VF-19S

Angolz canceled my Hikaru VF-1A even though it was still listed as in stock for about a week afterwards. I really don't want a Kakizaki lol

Ah that would be awesome. The ultimate would be Hasbro buying the whole shebang (international distribution from HG? Importing the shows and merchandising them price in the Transformers range). $60-70 for a VF-1, $100-120 for a VF-19, $120-150 for a VF-17.

I'm sorry but if a Hasbro VF-17 had the manufacturing standards of the Masterpiece line, then, well, what can i say? Not much point!

Yack, HLJ is wiped out.

Top 4 on my Yamato Bucket List:

1) VF-17D without super pack - sold out or atrocious pricing

2) VF-19P - pretty hard to find only one or two places and/or really expensive.

3) VF-17S - looks pretty easy still in stock a couple places and on evilbay. Relatively low prices make me think it might disappear first, though.

4) VF-19S - same as VF-17S

I want to get a couple more of those unpainted kits, too for some hypothetical teams/squadrons.

I'm sure some are... I'm not sure what the percentage are of the MacrossWorld panic buyers vs. the japanese panic buyers. For all we know only 5% of the merch being bought up there will end up outside of Japan. Most of it will probably end up in private collections within Japan.

I'm sure some are... I'm not sure what the percentage are of the MacrossWorld panic buyers vs. the japanese panic buyers. For all we know only 5% of the merch being bought up there will end up outside of Japan. Most of it will probably end up in private collections within Japan.

That's where we send the Ninjas! To Japan my Ninjas!

That's where we send the Ninjas! To Japan my Ninjas!

You are sending Seattle ninjas to the country of Ninjas? Good Luck! LOL

I've been checking Japanese forums. It's same there.

Lol bad idea like lambs to the slaughter :o

At least they will have some good Japanese food and good sushi as a last supper :p

Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

But they are Cali ninjas :ph34r: I got them to change their minds when they arrived in Seattle. I bribed them with good coffee and a really great Sushi place down the road from my house. I let them inspect my collection, and while doing so they told me the story behind the picture posted earlier in this thread. It was what I had suspected, it was really a picture of 2 ninjas, 1 of which posed as an umbrella. :lol:

But they are Cali ninjas :ph34r: I got them to change their minds when they arrived in Seattle. I bribed them with good coffee and a really great Sushi place down the road from my house. I let them inspect my collection, and while doing so they told me the story behind the picture posted earlier in this thread. It was what I had suspected, it was really a picture of 2 ninjas, 1 of which posed as an umbrella. :lol:

I feel like joining them for good sushi now :D

just won a vf-1J cannon fodder for 245 shipped. finally got one but ouch.

That's a good win. The CF VF-1J is one of my holy grails. I have a VF-1A CF, I was thinking of checking if anyone had a damaged VF-1j where I can get the head ans paint it brown so I can have one, but its not the same as owning actual one

thanks to this panic thread and the low price of HKC on the VF-19S, and thanks to Shaorin for putting those "damn" addictive pictures on the VF-19S, I came out of the dead and bought it!!!! I wanted the vf-19 Kai, but it was 30$ more expensive, and I figured the S looks nicer....hope I made the right decision.

Edit: oh, and I am actually rethinking selling my yf-19 25th anniversary.

Edited by Arthurius