!The Panic thread! *buying frenzy*

skullmilitia

Anyone have some insight on angolz for being slow? I ordered a vf-22 gamlin on 3/31. Its 4/4 now and the status still says "collecting item. In progress"

Now I see that they're all sold out, does this mean they're trying to obtain stalk or are they slow as hell looking in their warehouse?

I just join this forum back in mid February and that is when I started collecting yamato toys for my mini collection. I am late to the party, but at least I got in before yamato completely shut down...

Edited by dapro

Anyone have some insight on angolz for being slow? I ordered a vf-22 gamlin on 3/31. Its 4/4 now and the status still says "collecting item. In progress"

Now I see that they're all sold out, does this mean they're trying to obtain stalk or are they slow as hell looking in their warehouse?

Sometimes it can take a week to process an order just keep your hopes up

Interesting to note HKC has increased prices slightly on several of the Macross items still in stock since I ordered last weekend.

VF-19S Blazer HK$1099 (was HK$1049 ~+$6.50)

VF-19P Planet Zola HK$1949 (was HK$1899 ~+$6.50)

VF-19F HK$1949 (was HK$1799 ~+$19.50)

Unassembled VF kits HK$529 (was HK$499 ~+$3.90)

All of the items I ordered are still in stock (only the VF-17D has sold out as far as I can tell - at least from HKC), but my order would be +$40.30 today vs. last week.

Interesting to note HKC has increased prices slightly on several of the Macross items still in stock since I ordered last weekend.

VF-19S Blazer HK$1099 (was HK$1049 ~+$6.50)

VF-19P Planet Zola HK$1949 (was HK$1899 ~+$6.50)

VF-19F HK$1949 (was HK$1799 ~+$19.50)

Unassembled VF kits HK$529 (was HK$499 ~+$3.90)

All of the items I ordered are still in stock (only the VF-17D has sold out as far as I can tell - at least from HKC), but my order would be +$40.30 today vs. last week.

Not that anyone cares, but they also slightly raised prices on the DYRL Hayao VF-1A

I know b/c I panic-bought one earlier, lol.

i've been trying to track down a VF-17D but they're selling out everywhere. tried to save some money and bid for one on yahoo auctions using kuboten but it didn't go through in time. don't wanna pay $320 for the FP version on hkcollectibles but i'm starting to panic... :wacko:

i've been trying to track down a VF-17D but they're selling out everywhere. tried to save some money and bid for one on yahoo auctions using kuboten but it didn't go through in time. don't wanna pay $320 for the FP version on hkcollectibles but i'm starting to panic... :wacko:

To be honest it looks pretty cool with the Fast Packs.

The FP combo is cheaper than buying them separately I think. That's what I picked up.

Just got my first panic packages today - VF-19 Fire and Sound Booster. The Fire Custom is pretty darn impressive. Are the V2 1/60 YF-19's this good? I have a V1 and feel like it's going to fall apart if I touch it again (after reading Graham's disintegrating shoulder post).

FPs look okay.. the color kinda looks off to me tho. Probably would display it mostly without the fp anyway and i saw one without fp going for ¥17000 so i really wanted to save money rather than pay $320. I'm living from paycheck to paycheck and wouldn't even consider buying these things if i wasn't panicking.

I did my panic buying back in February. It's sad to see things like the Max VF-1A TV or DYRL which was on eBay for around $100 shipped now going over $200 to $300 in just a few months. I wanted to buy an extra one to customize but refuse to pay the huge amounts people are asking for. I think now is the time to wait and see if prices drop after the frenzy. I hope. Good buy on the Kakizaki Derex!

I did my panic buying back in February. It's sad to see things like the Max VF-1A TV or DYRL which was on eBay for around $100 shipped now going over $200 to $300 in just a few months. I wanted to buy an extra one to customize but refuse to pay the huge amounts people are asking for. I think now is the time to wait and see if prices drop after the frenzy. I hope. Good buy on the Kakizaki Derex!

I agreed.

I got mine in February too and I still haven't open some of the packages.

IMAG0262.jpgIMAG0267.jpg

Edited by dapro