Nobunaga the Fool - New Kawamori project

Tochiro

So far it feels like an Escaowne/Gundam hybrid, which isn't a bad thing. Am not a fan of the main mecha design though.

It reminded me of Escaflowne too, I liked the first episode so I'll keep watching.

As for the mechas, I agree that the main one doesn't look that great, but apparently it will have an armor and the other mechas look awesome in my opinion, here's a scan with more of the mechas:

post-5833-0-11995100-1389167155_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dash

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the first episode but I felt like Escaflowne had sex with Frontier and spit out the fool

That's kind of the way I felt too.

Although I'm not sure this plan to pass Jeanne off as a man will work for any length of time. What are they going to do? Wrap her chest? I don't think that would work very well. :D
And was it just me, or did the end of episode 2 seem to imply that Nobunaga and Ichihime are "that way?"

And was it just me, or did the end of episode 2 seem to imply that Nobunaga and Ichihime are "that way?"

Yeah, I was thinking that too! Maybe Kawamor, always aware of the times we are in, i is looking at the success of "imouto" manga and anime and capitalizing on it? :p

• 3 weeks later...

So have the names of the mecha been revealed?

The main mecha is named "The Fool", the red one that looks like a samurai is "Furin Kazan" and the white one that belongs to Caesar is "Quo Badis".

There are a couple more that haven't been shown I think.

• 1 month later...

I just had freaking realization.

Oda Nobunaga in Nobunaga The Fool (made by Kawamori) is either admired for his character or misunderstood for his eccentricities. The main heroine slowly falls in love and is tsundere about it but is convinced he is the savior...

My goodness Nobunaga is a warrior version of Basara from Macross 7!