So now that Yamato is defunct.....

jvmacross

PT Valk Line  

56 members have voted

1. 1. If or when Arcadia resumes the PT valk line....would you want it to remain at 1/60 or would you be open to a different scale such as 1/72?

• No, keep it at 1/60....it is the scale to rule them all!
    • Yes, I want it rebooted at 1/72 or smaller scale....I'm wrong and I know it
    • I will buy Macross PT valks from Arcadia at any scale.....made a killing on the sale of my soul!

Keep in mind the 1/48 scale never got past the VF-1, so the 1/60 scale was easier to swallow at the time. Look at all we have under 1/60 and tell me if it's easier to swallow a new scale this time round...

Thanks I am now a Global Pipe holder! :)

LOL, make sure you hold that pipe "real good" ;)

and 1/60 VA-3, Monster Mk II,VB-6 König Monster,

please!!!!!

I love the MKII Monster, but I doubt we will ever see it in 1/60 scale. Did you ever see the pic of the Yamato Prototype? It would prob take my yearly toy budget just to get one if they made one.

Edited by Loop

What happeneded? ;)

?? Yamoto goes bust closes down or what ever and everybody for now can no longer get there largescale Macross fixes.

It seems that big things always happen on Macross World when I go away.

LOL, make sure you hold that pipe "real good" ;)

I love the MKII Monster, but I doubt we will ever see it in 1/60 scale. Did you ever see the pic of the Yamato Prototype? It would prob take my yearly toy budget just to get one if they made one.

yes, here http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv248/MAIDENJAPAN1973/monster-prototype.jpg,

yes but I think this is the work of a fan here there are people who can say if they have seenmonster-prototype.jpg

Edited by MILKAUTICO

?? Yamoto goes bust closes down or what ever and everybody for now can no longer get there largescale Macross fixes.

It seems that big things always happen on Macross World when I go away.

Things are afoot. Wait and see ;)

I wouldn't mind them making everything in 1/48 honestly. Yes, we pay a little more for more detail, and that way the market isn't severely oversaturated the way it appeared to be when I snagged my fleet in December & January

YF-19 by far, I think.. Fix the material problems with the VF-0, and it really doesn't have any issues compared with the 19. Even if it's an older design, they nailed it the first time around because the entire thing was computer generated to begin with.

The YF-19 really looks pitiful next to the newer VF-19 mold, and doesn't hold up nearly as well.

The VF-0 had issues. It's "Loose" in fighter moode, the feet won't lock in a down position, and the shoulders would snap.

Don't think that's nailing it! haha.

It was basically a 1/48 with slightly different arms and head.

The unknown soldier release fixed most of this though, and its probably the best one to own.

yeah.. I think so. But I'm not sure how to tell which ones those are! haha

I haven't transformed mine so.

2009 VF-0S reissue (w/ extra bubble wrap for the tail fins) and the VF-0A that comes in a new box are pretty solid.

I'd have to agree with chronocidal... i have no problems in terms of the design of the VF-0 toys, just needs more durable plastic/s. IMO, the design of the VF-0 is more similar to the v.2 VF-1s than the 1/48s. The only thing it may need to accommodate reactive armor are foldable leg fins. So yeah, I vote YF-19 renewal first.

The problem with the black credit card valk was that it was a VF-1J and Yamato then released the same thing with gray details and called it "stealth." I remember shortly there after seeing "credit card" valks for sale... it seemed people might have been stripping the paint off their Stealth valks and claiming they were the credit card valks.

If that's true, you'd have to be fairly talented to strip the grey off the stealth and avoid ruining the finish entirely. Looking at my Stealth, I don't know how you'd go about doing that effectively enough to fool anyone.