Wanted: 1/60 V2. Max and Mira VF-1

Looking for both 1/60 v2. Max and Mira VF-1J valks. I missed out on these and ebay is not being kind. Does anyone have them for sale?

I don't care about mint in box,aas long they are mostly complete. I am sure I have enough spare missles lying around if they are missing a missle or two. :lol:

Thanks.

Edited by logos
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know......

Anyway does anyone know what the current fair market value for the Max and Mira Valks are? Ive seen them as buy it now at over $600 on ebay but that seems way over priced. I was thinking it would be somewhere in the $200-$300 range or am I completly off base?

It comes down to perceived value, basically how much are you willing to pay. The max I'd be willing to pay is $500 shipped for both if it popped up on ebay but that's just me. if it saves me time and effort of trying to hunt them down then it's worth it. Hopefully Arcadia will come around and start manufacturing these again and all of this madness will stop.

Edited by plastik

Yeah I know......

Anyway does anyone know what the current fair market value for the Max and Mira Valks are? Ive seen them as buy it now at over $600 on ebay but that seems way over priced. I was thinking it would be somewhere in the $200-$300 range or am I completly off base?

Those on eBay are 1/48, right? Unfortunately the 1/60 are rarer and even in Japan they easily fetch 25,000 Yen each. That's about $300 without shipping (and in our case, without middleman fees so you are looking at a total of $400).

Also, if you really like something, i think it's silly to say "i'll just wait until Arcadia re-issues it," unless it's a faulty VT-1 or VF-0S. Which is why i got a VF-1J Commander type for $300 today :)

Good luck! I think a lot of people are looking for that pair. Even if one pair is available, it won't be cheap. Supply and demand in economy 101