Gawk at these piles of Macross toys..Back in the day...

VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

Kevin was my main supplier in those days. He even got me a nice MPC Megatron cheaper than most of the other sellers. Good times.

Come to think of it, he started off my MP TF collection as well with MP-1 Prime and MP-2 wannabe magnus. Once you get the 1st two of the line you have to buy the rest right ? That only makes sense.

Kevin! So good to "see" you here. I remember buying a few items from you way back in the day. It was a very sad day for me when you announced that you were closing shop. I continued pinging your site weeks after the announcement in hope that you changed your mind.

Hope all is well!

David

I had lunch with Kevin to pick up my Low Viz. I think he used to work around the same area as me. When he told me it was limited numbers I bought another one. Then I traded for another one to some guy in Canada. Now I'm right back down to my original one. lol.

It sucks because I admittedly abandoned buying from VEX when things started heating up for Yamato and everyone and their started offering competitive prices. Kevin was there from the beginning as one of the only dealers you can buy Macross Toys from and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon. My friends even started doing our group buys because it was cheaper to get it straight from HK. But you can definitely thank Kevin for getting people hooked on the stuff. He's a freakin' pioneer.

I wonder if any of my 1/48th's I bought from Kevin were in those pictures? :)

I started buying from Kevin back in 2000 when the Yamato Macross Plus toys were still slated for an official US release and was a customer up to the end. As someone who has most of his modern day Macross toy collection through the Valkyrie Exchange, I have to say "Thanks, Kevin!" I have done very little collecting in the last 5 years or so, but I'm glad to have put together the collection I did.

• 9 months later...

I think I bought either 1/48 my M&M set or CF with VE..cant remember which..but those pics bring back memories when VE was the main dealer here.

Reminds me of my 1st low vis from ebay, which was sold to a guy in Aussie. Personally hand carried it to Australia when I visited my sister there!