Well, with the release date for this film less than two years away, I have to assume that they must be pretty advanced in the planning stages at least. Love Nolans work, hope it's fun.

Here is the news.

The plot is, as it says, will depict a heroic interstellar voyage to the furthest reaches of our scientific understanding.

• 1 month later...

Well to tide you over in the meantime, you could watch Interstella 5555 by Daft Punk and Leiji Matsumoto. I watched it with my kids a few nights ago and it's surprisingly good in a fantasy / surreal way. I remember watching it a few years ago, but I must have fell asleep because I realised I had not seen most of it.

Well to tide you over in the meantime, you could watch Interstella 5555 by Daft Punk and Leiji Matsumoto. I watched it with my kids a few nights ago and it's surprisingly good in a fantasy / surreal way. I remember watching it a few years ago, but I must have fell asleep because I realised I had not seen most of it.

I bought that a few years back it is excellent.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has my interest. I want to see more now.

Same here, way to early to say but I think this will be an amazing movie. My gut instinct usually senses a bad movie from a mile away but just this teaser alone says something wonderful is on the horizon.

Yeah that teaser is all flashback stock footage stuff and mcconaughey driving a truck in a farm. The burning fire line or whatever is weird. Reminds me of the last stuperman teaser before the real trailers.

I have high hopes for this, but I can't help but giggle at this teaser. How can people get excited over some random images and shots. I bet none of these will make the final editing cut. Let's be objective people.

There is nothing random about this trailer.

The thing I thought is its not your usual trailer where they slam all the best bits in or just give you a tiny glimpses of what you will get to see in the release.

On the one hand I think it all has some significance to the film, on the other I think they know what they have is so good they don't even need to tempt us in with flashy trailers.

A tiny bit of me worries it will be a flop even though.

Edited by big F

I have high hopes for this, but I can't help but giggle at this teaser. How can people get excited over some random images and shots. I bet none of these will make the final editing cut. Let's be objective people.

I know for me, anything that starts off with a montage of aerospace history gets me all teary-eyed, and excited, regardless of whether the rest of the movie/show is any good. I grew up on that stuff, and being reminded of things like that always gets my imagination running about what'll be the next thing added to those types of montages.

I mean.. just from a general sense, the past hundred years have been such a quantum leap forward in terms of technology... it's interesting to think about where it'll go next.

And yes, I loved the intro to Enterprise too... just nothing else about the show. :lol:

In the U.K it is not illegal to bring your own snacks in with you. The multiplexes would just rather you paid £5 for their M&Ms rather than £1.50 for the same in the shop across the road.

I take my own to our multiplex, and my own glasses, don't want to catch anything from the borrowed ones.

• 4 months later...

Incredible poster. But damnit, I don't want to see anymore trailers! That teaser is enough. The money is already spent. In my head, I'm already there. The teaser is all I want to see before the moment I sit down to watch the film at the end of this year. I'm going to see Godzilla opening night, I'm going to make sure I take my head phones and listen to music on my phone during that trailer :)

Firmly in the camp of going to see it, Nolan and the cast have done enough to earn my money.

BUT

I would like an actual trailer, the teaser was awesome but I'd like to know more about what's got me all lathered up.

-b.