Poll. What is your favorite display mode?

Gakken85

Favorite mode.  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite mode for display?

• Fighter/Jet/Valkyrie Mode.
    • Gerwalk Mode.
    • Battroid.
    • I leave dem shits in the box, Yo!

Wouldn't it be a better business decision for Arcadia if they stat distributing painted and built Hasegawa kits of the Valkyries if all the nifty Perfect Transformation VFs end up in Fighter-mode anyway?

That would end the whole line art discussion.

:D

Well Gerwalk is an awesome mode in my opinion.

I had my VF-25G setup so it looked like it was stopping its fast descent with full force while holding the sniper rifle.

The legs were as forward as possible and as wide spread as possible so it looked like a huge bird of prey trying to grab his victim.

Imagine a bald eagle with a building size rifle coming at you. ^_^

My 25F is pulling something VERY similar.

I mean, if you have multiple valks you would want to display all 3 modes at the same time. Don't think anyone would display a lonely gerwalk unless its like a famous scene. I would display a battroid if it is extremely posable. Otherwise fighter mode is the winner!

It depends:

Yamatos' 1/60

VF-1D and VT-1 as Gerwalk

VE-1 as fighter, I'm gonna need a stand one day to avoid using the landing gears

VF-1A(+GBP) and VF-1S(+SSP) as battroids

Bandais'

VF-25S Ozma Gen 1 Battroid, hardly stays in place while in gerwalk

Toynamis'

VF-1A + SSP as gerwalk and battroid following my mood

VF-1S Focker and Hikaru left in boxes for further modfication "when I have time" :rolleyes:

Hard to say but I think overall my favorite form is Gerwalk because it reveals the ability to transform between fighter and battroid and because it's so... Macross. As far as I remember, this anime was the first showing transforming robots capable of tactically using a mid-tranformation, that was soooooooooo cool at the time :o

I just got my first VF01-S TV version and put it in the cabinet in fighter mode, seeing the awesome quality and size of it (Yamato 1/60) has made me think I should get atleast another VF01-S just to do it up in Gerwalk mode, Gerwalk Mode is great.

to me it's more a question of how much space I have to effectively display my valks without the clutter. Batteroid mode is the most space efficient, followed by Gerwalk, and fighter mode takes up the most square footage.

Having said that, in my display, I have battroids and fighters/gerwalk on stands in the back, gerwalks in the middle, and fighters in the front, kinda evenly distributed.

Before I knew what Macross was I used to store my 1/100 taka valks in submarine mode... fighter with backpack up and wings folded all the way closed. :lol: I was kinda disappointed they didn't have it in the cartoons when they finally aired robotech.