Is this for real?

dapro

I just received my super strike parts from this ebay user from Hong kong. He added a little note to their website to buy stuff as well. I saw this vf-1j stealth 1/48. This can't be right? I placed the order and see what happens.

vf-1j.jpg

Edited by dapro

totally fake....its just 1000%.

if he were to put it OVER 9000! %then id buy it in a heartbeat....

but seriously...they already charged you?do update us once your parcel arrives.

or they charge cheap for the figure only to have the shipping cost cover the real price...

Shipping is like $33 usd so the total is $78. I am expecting an email tomorrow with "Sorry, there was an error on our site, here is the refund for your paypal..." haha

http://www.maximabuy.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=32905

Garrus is a Valkyrie? Didn't know that! XD

I wonder why these items are under the category Aoshima Cyber Formula. Seems like a lot of the items in this section have mistakes.

Good luck with the purchase, let us know how it pans out!

Edit: saw in another listing, Play Arts Kai "GARRUS BAKARIAN" for $365.95 - whaaaaaaa??!

Edited by Phalanix

I had purchased from one of those "1000% GENUINE" account before. It was an out of production robot spirits figure that typically goes for $200+ and it was listed for $40 free shipping. So I payed and of course nothing came after three weeks. The account messaged me and already offered full refund in the second message, but no admission of never actually shipped the damn thing of course. I just took the refund. I think some time later it was listed by one of those accounts at market price.

I had purchased from one of those "1000% GENUINE" account before. It was an out of production robot spirits figure that typically goes for $200+ and it was listed for $40 free shipping. So I payed and of course nothing came after three weeks. The account messaged me and already offered full refund in the second message, but no admission of never actually shipped the damn thing of course. I just took the refund. I think some time later it was listed by one of those accounts at market price.

Wow, I am surprised you waited for 3 weeks. If I don't hear back in couple days, i am going to email and ask for refund back right away.

Good luck with that. I had something like that happen to me on Amazon. An Amazon seller from Japan listed a 1/60 V2 Hikaru VF-1A for $48. That's the lowest I've ever seen a new V2 listed, so of course I bought it. The next day I got an e-mail from the seller asking to cancel the transaction, and that the price was a mistake. To his credit, he offered to ship me the item anyway since that's what it was listed for, but mentioned that he would be taking a loss. At that point, I was sorta tempted to make him fulfill the offer, but then I started to feel guilty, so I let him off the hook.

Wow, I am surprised you waited for 3 weeks. If I don't hear back in couple days, i am going to email and ask for refund back right away.

He did change the item status to "shipped". Couldn't really do anything but wait and hope for the best. I mean you do catch good deals on eBay sometime. Edited by CF18

He did change the item status to "shipped". Couldn't really do anything but wait and hope for the best. I mean you do catch good deals on eBay sometime.

I see. That is so misleading! I would be pissed.

This is getting really exciting, you could still end up getting the valk, I mean the ones who made the mistake are the ones in the office and when orders come in they just process it. With so many orders each day all all different sorts, your order might get overlooked.

Last, the ones who pack and ship them, might have no idea of the value of the item or think it is a special promo discount price!

Fingers crossed and do keep us updated!

I still haven't received any email from them. The listing still on their site, anyone else try checking it out? If I don't get any email by the end of the day, I will email them asking for order status.

haha

this is what i got back from them.

"hi,

thanks for question . the last item at this price was sold . I can fully refund to you.
or you can buy other item.
wait for your reply.thanks"
Guess there is never a free lunch.

I reply back telling them to update their site because the listed price is still available for checkout. This is really misleading and will get some people upset. I knew the worst case is to get refund, so it was low risk high reward.

Well maybe they try to convince people now that they made such a good deal with the one Valkyrie to by another one overpriced now that they made such a good deal with the first one.

But then only deliver the overpriced one because the other is already "sold"

You know $50 for Valk 1

and $350 for Valk 2

equals $200 for each.

seems like a good deal overall. ^_^

Don't know if this is the case but if I would try to trick people then this was one way that came to my mind.

I don't want to imply that the seller uses fishy business practices I just want to share my theory. So please take no offense.

This is the old bait and switch trick... They got your money and suddenly the last one was sold, but don't worry, you can still buy something else on my overpriced store.

I'll dispute the transaction with PayPal as item never received. A few of those and they'll get a fine and / or lose their merchant account.