VF-27Kai Sandalphon SES

dialNforNinja

Made this unit up for my Macross Triangle Frontier pilot, Miranda Astra (signed as a five point star) Rockwell. Since Mira isn't a hoplophobe, she retains the Quantum Beam Rifle, though it's chromed and has a (completely nonfunctional) microphone shaped addition to the stock to be incorporated into mecha-scale choreography.

vf27kaisandalphonsesm.png

The barrier knife in the shield is replaced by a speaker pod gun, so the hip dongles are remodeled from uselessly light machineguns to carry a VF-25 style one on each side, and the head is very close to the VF-27 Beta Normal Type except for having a sculpted lower face. The SES Boosters are, naturally, optional. The shoulder speakers can fold down and be visually the same as the stock mechas, thoguh they don't have the same degree of protection for the joint due to the more intricate structure.

She uses Sunbird Squadron colors, aka "Player1" in my game ;) so where Brera's Lucifer is the top row,

breravssunbirds.jpg

Miranda's Sandalphon is the bottom row. Wingman colors for my game reverse the yellow and bright orange on the Grace Type.

My SMS route OC pilot from Academy mode, as fictionalized for a unified backstory that includes my OC wingman as well and stitches it together with the second version of herself from the Festivals route built for using song based units, so she is her own support character. Obviously, there's no customizing mecha to that degree in the game, only adjusting the power of the weapons/engines/armor etc. as they already exist in the canon mecha. I can go on at some length if you're actually interested...