Do YF-21 Fast Packs Fit The VF-22?

Benson13

I've got...12 total of the 21/22 mold and no issues with the landing bay doors or cockpit so far. A couple of the wings are a tad loose but that can be fixed. Can't be bothered to dig the majority of them out of storage again though...

GU-11 you may want to make sure the knees are fully retracted.

I have to ask, why 12?

1 x YF-21

2 x Max

2 x Miria

7 x Gamlin

Everytime I saw one on sale back before the PanicSplurge of '13 I pick one up, shows how often they go on sale. I really really like this mold, if you can't tell. :p I'm still in the market for more Gamlins.

1 x YF-21

2 x Max

2 x Miria

7 x Gamlin

Everytime I saw one on sale back before the PanicSplurge of '13 I pick one up, shows how often they go on sale. I really really like this mold, if you can't tell. :p I'm still in the market for more Gamlins.

So you're the one who got all the 89 dollar Gamlin on HKC before I could get one at a reasonable price, hehehe

Can't blame you, the dark gray really looks good on the 22S

Personal experience, it's super hard to snap it back into place with your hands, you can unscrew the area of the knees to get them back into place.

Unscrew the knees? I heard that you have to leave a gap between the knees, though. I didn't notice any screws near the knee area before, but I'll bring my VF-22 out of storage later and recheck. Thanks! :)

That was the video that helped me get the full hang of transforming the 21/22.

Muchos Gracias! Wish I had that video the last time I transformed my VF-22 Gamlin. Saved and ready for reference when I bring out the VF-22 later tonight.