Destiny, new game from Bungie

Mr March

did a little research with people having trouble with the very slow 10 gig transfer content issue like what I'm having. Good to know I'm not the only one. Suggestions are to enter standby mode and let it do it's thing. So after 24 hours of downloading I've standby on and just gonna sleep it off till morning and see what happens.

So the answer to "Why are the spawns so bad in Ghosts?" is "Keith is a newb." :D

and I'm sure that's somehow EXO's fault. :p

btw, apparently Bungie doesn't like yahoo email addresses (or yahoo mail hates Bungie, I'm not sure which).

Had a few hours to play last night, created two characters a Human Male Titan and a Human Female Warlock. So far having much more fun with the Warlock class.

Hopefully able to log in some more hours tonight since I'm only level 2 and I've seen a bunch of 8's running around.

-b.

I didn't realize the level cap was 8, I'm done now, literally nothing more to do, and I can unfortunately say I had to really push to reach 8, I got bored :(. And is it just me, or is PVP quite difficult? I've played Halo since number one on my original fatty Xbox, but damn, Destiny is pretty tough.

I didn't realize the level cap was 8, I'm done now, literally nothing more to do, and I can unfortunately say I had to really push to reach 8, I got bored :(.

It is a beta after all. At least the level progression works properly.

think I'll pass on this game, it's interesting, but I lose interest real fast in MMO's cause level progression gets to be tidious...in this case, it's a pain in the ass. Also, it's requiring me to have a PS+ account and I have none nor am I interested.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah...well too bad the Beta is offline (I guess it has been since earlier this morning). I'd gotten my Warlock up to Lvl 6.

-b.

b, what's your thoughts of the game so far?

b, what's your thoughts of the game so far?

Honestly I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I've never been an MMO fan but this has actually been a pretty fun experience.

Technically (graphics, controls, game physics, etc.) everything was fine to me and the game made me want to come back and play for more. Which is a good/rare thing in my book as I generally lose interest in games after about 2 or 3 days (it's really bad, the only games I play repeatedly are Mass Effect and Street Fighter).

So, I like it, I'm keeping my pre-order and I hope that they extend the Beta while the servers are down.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Honestly I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I've never been an MMO fan but this has actually been a pretty fun experience.

Technically (graphics, controls, game physics, etc.) everything was fine to me and the game made me want to come back and play for more. Which is a good/rare thing in my book as I generally lose interest in games after about 2 or 3 days (it's really bad, the only games I play repeatedly are Mass Effect and Street Fighter).

So, I like it, I'm keeping my pre-order and I hope that they extend the Beta while the servers are down.

-b.

i'm hoping it comes back up. i didn't finish leveling out my character as well. i do like the upgrades.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i'm hoping it comes back up. i didn't finish leveling out my character as well. i do like it as well. i like the upgrades.

Yep, and the ability to upgrade/customize which they have only shown partially in the Beta.

This is a nice mix of M.E. and Halo to keep me happy with something to play (on a consistent basis) on the PS4.

-b.

Thanks to Benson I got a code for the 360 version. Pretty fun game! I am not sure if I will buy it on 360 or if I will wait till I get one of the newer systems. I do however feel this is a better game for ME than Borderlands. Combat is more dangerous,weapons are fewer but more meaningful and the co-op just feels tighter.

I like it so far. The game plays a little like Halo, but it SOUNDS exactly the same; as in the BG music is really similar and the sound effects/audio cues are practically identical. My main complaints so far is I wish we had more options for character creation beyond 7~8 preset heads for each race and that for some reason all of my special weapon ammo dispersers whenever I try to swap out my equipped gun for one in my inventory.

I probably wont play much more as I just wanted to check it out. Gonna wait to buy it till I get a newer system. Plays fine on 360 but I can see long term it will be better on a XB1/PS4.

Holy crap did anyone else accidentally run into a super high level Golem yet? I believe I accidentally ran into legendary one, he was a really high level, and I totally shot him straight between the eyes and it popped up "immune", I promptly got the f$@% out of there. Can these guys be killed, has anyone done it yet?