Destiny, new game from Bungie

Mr March

Won't let me redeeming the code, lol. Keeps crashing.

To be expected at this point I'd think. Looking forward to your impressions. I appreciate a critical mind. It helps balance out my inner fanboy.

Guest davidwhangchoi

wow are the ps4 codes used up?

thank you milty66 i used the code on the last line... i hope that's ok, if not i'll pay you back... :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

ps4 codes

If one of those codes Milty posted don't work for you, Kaneda, let me know.

Thanks guys, I'm set. I per-ordered and a friend of mine gave me an extra code. :D

wow are the ps4 codes used up?

thank you milty66 i used the code on the last line... i hope that's ok, if not i'll pay you back... :)

This guy right here. LOL

-b.

I'm not sure when the xbox ( 360, ONE) beta goes live, once it does I can get some codes to share here.

Codes should be totally valid since they come directly from our internal allotment ( i.e. I work on the game)

Edited by milty66

*MOD Note*

Please send beta codes via PM. Do not post codes on the forum. Guests are allowed to read the forums (pictures and all) and it would be best if this didn't become a free-for-all. Thank you.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm not sure when the xbox ( 360, ONE) beta goes live, once it does I can get some codes to share here.

Codes should be totally valid since they come directly from our internal allotment ( i.e. I work on the game)

sir you are awesome

Two things I don't understand that annoy me: I hate how gamestop prints redemption codes for pre-order bonuses on your receipts, you already have my email adress on file, just send me this crap that way. Also why the hell does it take bungie 24 hours to send you a verification email?

You've been here since '03, Milty, and we're just hearing about this now? LOL. And on that note, I'm still waiting to find out how Keith is in Infinity Ward's CoD clan.

You've been here since '03, Milty, and we're just hearing about this now? LOL. And on that note, I'm still waiting to find out how Keith is in Infinity Ward's CoD clan.

Before 2K moved to Vegas, I left and went to Infinity Ward.

Edited by Keith

What have you worked on Keith?

Bioshock Infinite, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, XCOM Enemy Within DLC, a couple uncredited odds & ends, and most recently COD Ghosts MP. All QA Btw.

Guest davidwhangchoi

fix the lag compensation please. jk, ;) my K/D will be the same regardless. the only map we all avoid is Chasm.

Stormfront, i run to the elevator and lie down in it. kill one coming up the stairs, send the elevator down. kill another. ring the bell... repeat process.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ghosts is about as dead as dead can be right now.

yeah, jk, i was on destiny all weekend thanks to milty66 for the code.