Its Official!

dapro

I wouldn't use whiteout. I don't know what it'll do so I'd leave it until you actually get some real paint. Small scratch like that you can leave until you're ready to touch up. No need to be hasty with the whiteout :)

I said that after I finished my Bandai 1/55 collection, then after my Toynami 1/55's then after the 1/48's and v1 1/60's and v1 frontier.

haha you are right. I kind of want the max and mia vf-1j and vf-1d, but I have to resist the temptation. :p

its funny that he's the only one missing from my skull squadron too. I'm normally a completest but for some reason I have no desire to pick him up even though he's the easiest and cheapest vf-1 out there, even now in all this chaos. He's over at hkc waiting for someone to buy him

its funny that he's the only one missing from my skull squadron too. I'm normally a completest but for some reason I have no desire to pick him up even though he's the easiest and cheapest vf-1 out there, even now in all this chaos. He's over at hkc waiting for someone to buy him

I am thinking of getting the DYRL version of him too since most of my valks are DYRL.

I finally transformed my valk for the very first time. LOL Gerwalk mode was simple. Battroid mode is a pain! Took me about an hour to figure the joint thing and the heat shield out with youtube video and manual. I guess the newer v2.2 is easier on the hip joint I guess, but the one I transformed today is the earlier v2. It was fun though with some cussing along the way. :D

IMAG0244.jpgIMAG0249.jpgIMAG0251.jpg

Be careful with buying from ester tool/cherrytab. They're the same person as far as I can tell and they pack like crap according to numerous members. It's totally worth going through and following the MW Blacklist.

I got my 30th ann. strike/super parts from estertool on ebay. It was ok, the packaging could be better though.

Edited by dapro

Be careful with buying from ester tool/cherrytab. They're the same person as far as I can tell and they pack like crap according to numerous members. It's totally worth going through and following the MW Blacklist.

I can vouch for the questionable packaging. Luckily, my Hikaru J arrived safely.

I've attempted to buy two things from esthertool/cherrytab and received neither.

First time I never received the item and he claimed it was "lost in transit." He gave me a full refund since I always opt for tracking and insurance. Ok, fine, though no tracking number was ever entered into ebay.

A few days ago I purchased a 30th anniversary VF-1S Focker from cherrytab on ebay. What happened was I made an offer, and he followed his MO of knocking a whole dollar off the price and claiming free shipping. The next day, before I accepted his counter offer, he jacks up the price of all his Fockers by $40. But since the counter offer he sent me was still open, I accepted it and bought it for the lower price.

So I get a notice from ebay saying my order was marked as shipped. This time I send cherrytab a message asking for a tracking number. He responds the following day with this:

"thanks for purchase. we are very sorry to say that when i ship the item to you, i found that the item was all wet. I would you like to fully refund to you and cancel the transaction first.For compensation, i am willing to give you an extra USD 2 to you paypal account . Is the arrangement OK?
i will inform you when i found another new one."

At this point, I just say okay to the refund; just take my money back and run while I still can.

While none of that is conclusive proof of any wrongdoing on his part, the whole thing seems pretty sheisty to me. At best, I wouldn't buy from this clown again simply because of his inability to actually deliver anything. At worst, he's trying to void the sale so he can resell the item at the new, higher price.

Either way, I'd recommend staying away from this particular seller.

You are not taking out of the box too? haha I will need to release Focker and Max someday. Just got this from the post office today.

IMAG0256.jpgIMAG0257.jpgIMAG0258.jpgIMAG0259.jpgIMAG0260.jpg

Edited by dapro

It is kind of fun posing the valk! Too bad still looking for a stand so I can do the fade back pose.

haha look the strike cannon fires!

IMAG0261.jpg