Armerd Factory (Plastic model) real dimension

master of macross

Hi macross fan,

have any of you bought this product? could you tell me the size and the height in centimeters of the bottom walls, transport, and small men?
I'm building in my hangar in scale 1/60, but I think I can fit the characters and the means conenuti in this kit, throwing away the vf1j armored and destroid, what do you think?
thanks

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10188548z6/70/6

post-14148-0-35547300-1360695794_thumb.jpg

Yes, both are the same vehicles, in form but not in scale, the support vehicles for the bandai Armerd Factory are scaled in 1/100 and the support vehicles that darring is selling ( picture above ) are scaled in 1/60.
But if you are asking if the support vehicles that darring is selling are good for your 1/60 hangar project? the answer is yes!

I am interested in are only vehicles and characters, of course if I can manage to fit even the doors and other pieces of 'hangar for the scale 1/60 would be good, so vehicles that I see in the picture, used by Darring, and made ​​by tundrayeti are those contained in the kit 1/100, so if you buy the kit I use those vehicles?
loop is absolutely right, thanks
Edited by master of macross

I took measurements for you from mine.

The wall is 21cm high by 31 cm long.

The floor is 18.5cm deep by 31 cm wide.

The doorway is 16cm high by 11cm wide.

The turntable on the floor (what the mecha are transported on) is 9cm by 5cm.

I think if you used it, your valk would look like a human living in a Hobbit village ;)

Like everyone else said, the vehicles would look WAY too small as well as everything else. Tundrayeti makes some great stuff and it will fit your scale, I'd contact him. - MT