So what will be the first Arcadia branded Macross offering?

jvmacross

So now we know what's THIRD....what do we want next!!!  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Let Arcadia know what you want them to release next in their 1/60 line....

• VF-5000
    • SDF-1 TV

I'm actually tempted to buy two VF-1A battroids from the Robotech Kickstarter project and paint them up like the M&M video game battle. Only makes sense that they'd be much smaller than the other 1/60 valks, right?

I'm actually tempted to buy two VF-1A battroids from the Robotech Kickstarter project and paint them up like the M&M video game battle. Only makes sense that they'd be much smaller than the other 1/60 valks, right?

1/60 for me B))

Arcadia should milk the VF-1 mold all they can. Non canon stuff is welcome aswell.

I'd love to see a 1/60 V2 YF-19 from Arcadia.

I'd also love to see a 1/60 VF-2SS SAP Special at some point. I don't know why the poll above was constructed with the MacII valks in a separate header as if they were contagious or something. The VF-2SS is a beautiful valkyrie on it's own. Yeah the series was kinda junk all in all, but the design itself shouldn't be cast aside because of that. Just sayin'...

The 2SS would give all of the others a run for their money from the looks of things. Plenty of Macross fans like the design well enough despite the vocal minority :)

I totally agree. MacII hate aside, imagine a 1/60 VF-2SS that had all the gimmicks of the renewal VF-25 armor packages, IE: flip open missile bays anyone? The VF-2SS is covered in them. It could be done and it could be made to look beautiful.

I totally agree. MacII hate aside, imagine a 1/60 VF-2SS that had all the gimmicks of the renewal VF-25 armor packages, IE: flip open missile bays anyone? The VF-2SS is covered in them. It could be done and it could be made to look beautiful.

I've never hated Mac II, but then I love all Macross animes.

I'd love a 1/60 VF-2SS W/SAP from Arcadia. It's a beautiful design.

Graham

Guest davidwhangchoi

Even more amazing, after the renewal YF-19 the other two Mac2 valks would get made before anything from the primary series.

i don't know if it was just my browser, but i voted for the vf 19 but couldn't register the vote till i also included a vote for a macross II entry. so not sure if that is happening to everyone else but it may skew the vote percentage

jvmacross: is that what was intended?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i voted alaska base vf-1 since well the mold exists, easy repaint. It will sell. Easy one first time out and hopefully it will show them macross is profitable! other than that i guess i'd love to see a 1/60 glaug and regult. The V2 YF-19 would be a good play too as their are tons of macross plus fans and that V1 isn't up to par with the other recent releases.

M&M Super Re-issue with Option Parts = lots of people world over saying "Here Arcadia, please take my money ( for a very low-risk, zero new tooling and new packaging product for you right out of the gate ) ..."

Seems like an easy decision...

I want VF-17S Millia type! Why is it not on the poll?.......Grrrr!

And also want:

V2. YF-19

V2. VF-0A/S

VF-0D

Fz-109

VF-2SS w/SAP

Graham

Because the dang thing only allows for 20 choices after each poll question.....thus why I added the MacII valks on another "question".... :rolleyes:

So no....it's not some conspiracy against Mac II...I don't want a Hello Kitty-Type!!! (well, maybe :p ).........I actually would want a VF-2SS before the YF-19 2.0 but we all know that won't happen....

So just base it on vote count rather than percentage.....either way it's just for fun guys/gals! :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Easy repaint doesn't necessarily mean it will sell. It took Yamato collapsing for Kaki to finally start selling out.

i agree some initial runs didn't sell well.

i think it's accurate to point out some of these didn't come into demand until they were hard to find.

i clearly remember the virgin road was not selling at all just sitting in angloz as well as the vf-1j mass prod at 79.00 usd. and still wouldn't buy it.

and the VT-1 being on clearance for so long @ hlj at 50% off.

now, that they are hard to find, the demand has been driven up.

based on the market demand now it's fairly safe the max and miria's will sell fast.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i don't know if it was just my browser, but i voted for the vf 19 but couldn't register the vote till i also included a vote for a macross II entry. so not sure if that is happening to everyone else but it may skew the vote percentage

jvmacross: is that what was intended?

No...the intent is just to have fun with it.....If Arcadia asked what the fans want next sort of thing....

Unfortunately, the poll limits you to only 20 choices per poll questions.....so I started off by listing VF, destroids, and enemy mechs that have not been made yet....obviously the 20 limit was going to cause alot of ommisions....

Then someone asked why there were no MacII valks...so the only way to add those was to create a second "question"....then the numbers started piling up for the MacII valks...but that was only because the "polling" feature forces you to vote on all questions and not just one.....so there you go.....Are Mac II valks loved...sure...more than other designs...maybe.....but probably not...or maybe so? :blink:

Guest davidwhangchoi

No...the intent is just to have fun with it.....If Arcadia asked what the fans want next sort of thing....

Unfortunately, the poll limits you to only 20 choices per poll questions.....so I started off by listing VF, destroids, and enemy mechs that have not been made yet....obviously the 20 limit was going to cause alot of ommisions....

Then someone asked why there were no MacII valks...so the only way to add those was to create a second "question"....then the numbers started piling up for the MacII valks...but that was only because the "polling" feature forces you to vote on all questions and not just one.....so there you go.....Are Mac II valks loved...sure...more than other designs...maybe.....but probably not...or maybe so? :blink:

makes sense. i just voted the hello kitty type macross II valk out of fun :)

Where is my Spartan?

Exactly.

One of my favorite Mechs of all time!

I would love to see one but I doubt they will since the destroids didn't sell so well. It would make an awesome SOC too.

Like 1/60 monster? LoL!

Spartan and Phalanx first!

Excusez-moi... Where's the Metal Siren in the poll? :angry:

Sorry...fixed the name.....but still only available as a Monchhichi paint scheme "collaboration" with Sekiguchi!!!!!!!! :p

Where is my Spartan?

OK...removed the VEFR-1 since apparently no one wants to complete the VF-1 line...and added the Spartan....make yourself heard!!! ^_^

Edited by jvmacross

I've never hated Mac II, but then I love all Macross animes.

I'd love a 1/60 VF-2SS W/SAP from Arcadia. It's a beautiful design.

Graham

that'd be wonderful... so long as as the SAP is removable...

I would love to have the VF-2SS but I think the Metal Siren is an abomination. I mean in battroid mode it looks like a body building VF-1(admittedly, the "sonic" attack mode is pretty cool) but the fighter mode looks like some gundam space ship made with leftover lego. (no offense to gundam fans)

I voted. .. for Kamjin Nousjadeul-Ger DYRL? WITHOUT QUESTION HE NEEDS CREATION!

Includes head swap, helmeted, normal scowling non helmet and SPUUHH blood face expression helmet version lol

Also as an exclusive bonus smashed Roy 1S head swap for v.2 1/60 pfffwwoooarrr.

V.2 19 would be cool, it needs to be done, would like the master who created the 1/60 21 another crack

at the 21 for a possible v.2 but he's pretty much achieved perfection but I'm a biased 21 fan that bleeds zentran blud.

Am I seriously the only person who voted VF-14? I'm disappointed. I do want to show some solidarity with whoever bravely voted VF-3000 because would be my second choice after VF-14.

Am I seriously the only person who voted VF-14? I'm disappointed. I do want to show some solidarity with whoever bravely voted VF-3000 because would be my second choice after VF-14.

I think the vf-14 is pretty ugly in fighter mode. Battroid looks cool, but the rest is just nah..

But my choice is also not very popular.

Only 2 votes for the VF-9 so far. :(

The Vf-3000 looks too similar to the VF-1 in my opinion, and for my part, i want something new, with a unique transformation.