Mylene Night #3 - It's that time of year again

Tochiro

Tomorrow is Mylene's Birthday, and that means that Chie Kajiura will be holding another one of her annual tribute gigs to everyone's favourite pink-haired, half-meltran waif (thats waif, not waifu you damn kids!).

Save and I will be there among the crowd so stay tuned for impressions early next week!

In the meantime, here are reports from the previous two Mylene Nights just in case anyone missed them.

Mylene Night #1

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34630&p=896716

Mylene Night #2

http://www.macrossworld.com/1061/mylene-night-2-chie-kajiura-co-in-concert-february-2nd-2012-in-shibuya/

You are now in front of the venue? Shibuya Maruyama-Cho is in the middle of the love hotels. lol

Not so far from Mandarake and Animate Shibuya, so killing time is so easy. But be aware of buying things too much especially in Mandarake.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the write up. It must have been absolutely awesome. And kudos to Chie and her band for tackling those Macross Plus songs. They can't be too easy to pull off.

Have I mentioned how jealous I am that you were there?

Thanks for the write up. It must have been absolutely awesome. And kudos to Chie and her band for tackling those Macross Plus songs. They can't be too easy to pull off.

Have I mentioned how jealous I am that you were there?

Thanks! And yeah, her band did a pretty good job. The songs were arranged a fair bit which no-doubt made them a little easier to perform, but they nailed it regardless :-)

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, it's just been announced that next years Mylene Night #04 will be the final one due to 'circumstances.'

Chie intends to continue with her solo gigs and says she will cover more anime songs at them from now on, but the Mylene Night events and use of Mylenes name will be discontinued. Heres hoping the final one next year will be one to remember.