Winter Wonderfest "Macross Stage" to be streamed live

SCOOPUDA!

It has been revealed that a special Macross-themed mini live event featuring Haruka Chisuga (winner of the real-life Miss Macross contest and singer of the Macross 30 PS3 game theme song) and Yoshiki "Basara" Fukuyama will be held at Winter Wonderfest 2013.  If you can't attend, not to worry, because it will be streamed online, courtesy of Max Factory and Good Smile Company!

As well as this, Miss Chisuga will appear alongside May'n (Sheryl Nome) for a special talk show, also to be streamed online.

Details:

Chigusa/Fukuyama gig here:

http://www.whl4u.jp/stage.html

And Chigusa/May'n talk here:

http://www.whl4u.jp/stage_yoru.html

Read the full story here

"Chisuga," not Chigusa. But actually Chisuga is not so popular name, even I sometimes call it “Chisuge.”

She has already sung the ending theme of "Kotoura-san," and the opening theme is Nakajima-san's song.

http://www.lisani.jp/2013/01/25/23515

"Chisuga," not Chigusa. But actually Chisuga is not so popular name, even I sometimes call it “Chisuge.”

She has already sung the ending theme of "Kotoura-san," and the opening theme is Nakajima-san's song.

http://www.lisani.jp/2013/01/25/23515

I know, I spelled it right the first two times, then くせで、my fingers kept wanting to type Chigusa. It is a rare name, as you say. I did fix it on the front page right after I spotted the mistake, though by that point the automatic post had already been made here in the thread.

Actually, even though this is WF related, this shouldn't really be here -- it would be of more interest to the Movies & TV series crowd. Can it be moved there?

Do they allow recording of the event? Have they done this before? Probably happens all the time right?

I meant to ask video... I'm assuming their streaming audio? Or is it a video stream?

I'm also doubting that we'll be able to recieve the feed here in the states

<p>

Do they allow recording of the event? Have they done this before? Probably happens all the time right? I meant to ask video... I&#39;m assuming their streaming audio? Or is it a video stream? I&#39;m also doubting that we&#39;ll be able to recieve the feed here in the states

The recording things are prohibited. If someone did it, they would never hold the next event like this. Some foreigners don't care about it, because they don't care about the trust between the company and the consumers in Japan, either.

Bandai related companies block the internet streaming from the viewers outside of Japan. But Goodsmile Company is not so stern. And these streams are broadcast by NicoNico, so the international streaming is very likely, I guess.

For example, once Danny Choo broadcast his program from the Goodsmile Company's office via NicoNico. I could watch it both NicoNico and NicoNico.com (mainly from outside of Japan) at that time.

Why don't you ask them about the broadcasting? They have their own Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/goodsmilejapan

Edited by antibiotictab

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the fact that she was embarassed she had May'n DVDs, lol.

Having said that, she hasnt reached the level of Sayaka Kanda in the presence of Aya Endo....yet.

You know, I actually thought she sang Planet Cradle better at Tokyo Game Show last year. She definitely seemed more nervous today.

And Ban-san - yeah it was a good promotional video, although it didnt show any gameplay at all... ^^;

Everybody loled when Fukuyama-san shouted "ore no figure wo tsukure!" (Make my figure!)

The comments of Nico users were "good for the figma","I want Basara's" and so on. Good Smile Company or Max Factory should make it. :lol:

Everybody loled when Fukuyama-san shouted "ore no figure wo tsukure!" (Make my figure!)

The comments of Nico users were "good for the figma","I want Basara's" and so on. Good Smile Company or Max Factory should make it. :lol:

Yeah, the "make my figure!" thing was funny, I forgot to put it into the post.

Now that they are making Cobra figmas, I would definitely love to see Basara and Mylene figmas. Yeah, and do Isamu, Guld, Myung, Hikaru, Misa, Minmay, etc... I'd buy them all in a heartbeat.