I don't either, but I can understand what is being held by one of the characters in the poster can be considered spoilery. Honestly though, I don't think that particular thing is supposed to be a surprise. Worst movie spoilers I can remember from products would be, Indy 4 and Shia's characters description on the back of it's package reveals who he is, and way back when Ep I was coming out the freaking soundtrack had a title called Qui-Gon's noble end. I was pissed at that one!

Chris

I'm restricting myself to the 6" black series figures as well.

I really don't know what Hasbro is thinking with the 5 point articulation.......urghhhh.

I hope someone makes a decent toy of the new X-wing though. And I want the white version with blue stripes far more than Poe Dameron's version.

Graham

Trust me guys, they'll come out with an FX style X wing, it wouldn't make sense not to. I just hope they don't take as long as they did with the first one...

The five point articulation stinks big time but be reminded that Disney royalties are spanking articulation, paint ops, and features off of the toys. I think they are planning a black series T-Fighter and pilot which is going to be huge. Couldn't imagine a X-wing at that scale. Where would I display this?

Hasbro is more concerned with making a profit on these toys than coming out with outstanding product. Their profit margins are ridiculous which makes it tough to design great toys, especially for a license like this one.

post-2399-0-96554000-1440163634_thumb.jpg

post-2399-0-02948500-1440163699_thumb.jpg

post-2399-0-37900300-1440164304_thumb.jpg

post-2399-0-14864300-1440164363_thumb.jpg

post-2399-0-90452600-1440164387_thumb.jpg

I'll buy all of these for my kids(9&7) and I can guarantee they won't bitch about the scale or lack of articulation lol. I mean who is the target audience for a Millenium Falcon with a freaking Nerf cannon in the middle of it? These toys are for kids as far as I can tell. Adult collectors have plenty of options IMO, but to each his own I guess?

There's always the Hot Toys 1/6 scale Falcon for those who want larger representations with more detail. :)

Yeah, these are for kids. Just like the first ones were in the 70s and 80s.

I'll buy all of these for my kids(9&7) and I can guarantee they won't bitch about the scale or lack of articulation lol. I mean who is the target audience for a Millenium Falcon with a freaking Nerf cannon in the middle of it? These toys are for kids as far as I can tell. Adult collectors have plenty of options IMO, but to each his own I guess?

Macrossworld strikes again lol...

I mean who is the target audience for a Millenium Falcon with a freaking Nerf cannon in the middle of it?

That's awesome, and you know it.

These toys are for kids as far as I can tell.

I am SHOCKED! Utterly FLABBERGASTED!

Toys for kids... what IS the world coming to?