Is it me or is Mr Ford an idiot (all these injuries lately)? Seriously, is he trying to be the first SW alumni to die?

This is more telling....

"72-year-old Ford is a longtime aviator -- piloting planes and helicopters -- and has crashed multiple times in the past. "

Most pilots don't crash once, much less multiple times!

Chris

Edited by Dobber

This is more telling....

"72-year-old Ford is a longtime aviator -- piloting planes and helicopters -- and has crashed multiple times in the past. "

Most pilots don't crash once, much less multiple times!

Chris

True - usually the first crash is all you get...

Pilots usually say that every landing is merely a controlled crash, and that any landing you can walk away from is a good one...

Uh, Sir Alec Guiness??

He doesnt count. Ben K is in his own level of awesome... i was refering to the 'Younglings'... :ph34r:

Runway to the 19th hole in less than 12 parsecs.

I COMMAND YOU! MAKE! that into a suitable meme, please?

Hmmn, could someone post a not-very-spoilerly summary of that? :D

(really, I would like to keep all plot/characters still a mystery, but want to know if any new "iconic" ships show up---ISD, B-Wing, etc) (if X-wings are around, surely the newer B-wing should still be present as well)

That spinoff idea actually sounds good. I'm glad they dumped the "backstory" ideas that were floating around.

You can't dump them if they were never the plan. I'm fairly certain they've always stated that the spin-off films are intended to be side-stories starring characters that have not been at the center of the existing Star Wars saga.

I wouldn't get too excited about Rogue One being about Rogue Squadron just yet. Rogue 1 means something specific to us fans but it may be something completely different to Disney. Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for "Star Wars Top Gun" but wouldn't be surprised if it's not and is just the mission name or an agents code name or something. Just not jumping to any conclusions just yet.

Chis