1/32nd Captian's BEAST build

mslz22

Ok, pic with the usual soda can for size ref, it's actually a pretty big kit. Also pic of a cast kit (only thing missing is the clear hemi for the eye, will be included) I will start a 4 sale thread soon, in the meantime

you can PM me if you want info on a kit. I can bring a few kits to Wfest if someone wants one...

thanks

mike

002-14_zpsc240a2d9.jpg

005-8_zpsa8a41109.jpg

Depending on how i decide to calculate the scale, some where between 2.5 times to 3 times as big. It would be big enough that it will be a job for the rotocast machine....

mike

So just to be clear, the Cyclone-scaled one will be larger than this one, right?

That looks great! Please let us know when you're ready for sales and what price you're asking. I'm contemplating it. My 1/32nd figure would look cool against this! - MT

Depending on how i decide to calculate the scale, some where between 2.5 times to 3 times as big. It would be big enough that it will be a job for the rotocast machine....

mike

So, which arm/leg combo would you like? I'm partial to my right side, but it's negotable. As is my soul and my first-born ^_^

Assuming i can actually get it done......it will be as reasonably priced as possible, all the stuff i do here i try to make as affordable as possible, mostly i just hope to pay for the projects because i love this stuff so much...

mke

So, which arm/leg combo would you like? I'm partial to my right side, but it's negotable. As is my soul and my first-born ^_^

Assuming i can actually get it done......it will be as reasonably priced as possible, all the stuff i do here i try to make as affordable as possible, mostly i just hope to pay for the projects because i love this stuff so much...

mke

Here here. Hope to see these at Wonderfest Mike!

• 5 months later...