• 3 weeks later...

I liked it, I saw it in VFX 3D, it was pretty amazing, a very pretty film to watch just like the first. My only complaint is that the separate stories didn't intertwine quite as well as the first film, but that said I enjoyed each of the different stories, Joseph Gordon Levitt is awesome, and I can safely say Eva Green was smoking hot, and there was plenty of her in the film.

I probably should've quoted the one I'm actually responding to. You can ignore it. Nothing to understand in this case :)

Edited by xrentonx

• 2 months later...

Honestly I thought this was horrible, so much so that it actually slightly sullied my memories of the first Sin City. Was tempted to leave the theater. Hell, Eva Green wasn't enough to save this movie for me.

-b.

I'm surprised she chose to be a part of this mess; she must've owed the devil in exchange for her smoking hot looks.

That's what I heard. Makes me sad. :(

I had a feeling a sequel to the original would be a bad idea, sort of like the also awful sequel to Smoking Aces; a shameless attempt to cash in on the success of the original...

I had a feeling a sequel to the original would be a bad idea, sort of like the also awful sequel to Smoking Aces; a shameless attempt to cash in on the success of the original...

Well, the source material was already there, it's not like they desperately had to make up a story. I also quite liked the Dame to kill for comic, but I think the first movie was already a stretch of what works in a comic-to-movie translation, and that quickly wore off with the second film.