v2 1/72nd scale Monstar.

mslz22

Anyone who got a kit from me will get decals and the vents no charge. If you have one of the other 72nd scale monsters like kitpowers or whatever and need decals i can put you in touch with JT graphics, but you would need to buy them. Not sure if that Kit power one has decals or not but these should fit if people need them.

No, not yet, I'm still figuring what is an airbrush :D

Seriously I'm in the polishing phase and trying to figure where I will put this beast without risking it to become my 6year old daughter's poney :lol:

No, not yet, I'm still figuring what is an airbrush :D

Seriously I'm in the polishing phase and trying to figure where I will put this beast without risking it to become my 6year old daughter's poney :lol:

you should post up pics of your progress! im seriously considering buying one but its the actually build and paint process which has got me worries..

best place to put this so your 6yo wont or cant touch is very far away! :p

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Instructions are pretty much done and have been here for a while.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42102

If there is something in there that you guys feel i did not address let me know.

As for the decals, i will be sending them out soon, i need to cast up a few parts that i did not anticipate in the original molding. Just a few but need to gang mold them and send them out with the decals.

thanks

mike

• 1 year later...