Your wishes for 2013

3D-Brainx

Happy new year to everyone! So, 2012 is over, the world didn't end and here we are. There's a similar thread around but I wanted to know what were your wishes in terms of Macross toys for this year. This would cover everything, toys, kits, figures, it doesn't matter the scale, brand, anything goes. It can be only one, a top 5, a top 10, whatever!

Here's my list. I'm a sucker for 1/60 transformable toys, so my top 5 is basically that, in order of importance:

1- Bandai 1/60 VF-27 renewall - There's been speculation regarding this, since the super parts were announced, but now that the rvf-25 has a renewall it seems only logical that sometime during this year we would have this

2- Yamato 1/60 VF-11 Armored - This is provably the most far fetched of my wishes, but Yamato is starting to squeeze the juice out of the M7 license, so, anything could happen

3- Yamato 1/60 VF-4 FB2012 - Hopping Yamato did good (and I think they did) on the sales for the vf-4, maybe they venture to make the FB2012 color scheme. The fact that the decal sheet on the vf-4 has the Hikaru name decal kind of gives me hope (though it might be for customization purposes only)

4- Yamato 1/60 VF-0D/Macross Zero valks V2 - I missed the first run and I would love to have a vf-0S and after 10 years this line deserved a v2

5- Bandai 1/60 VF-171 EX Lucca custom - Now that the CF is announced I hope Bandai continues to produce Frontier toys and the next in line IMO would be this one.

That's about it. So, what do you wish for?

Enough stock on the Bandai Frontier Valkyries.

Toys (only Bandai DX Chogokin 1/60 scale):

1. VF-27 Lucifer Renewal + Super Parts

2. Super Parts for the VF-171 CF

3. Tornado Parts for the VF-25g

4. A beam gun for the VF-30 Chronos

5. S.H.Monsterart Vajra (I mean a 1/60 scale version of the Tamashii Nations figure it is a wish list after all)

I guess the Luca Custom is a safe bet so I will have finished my Frontier collection in 2013 if my wishes come true :p.

Can only afford one line of Valkyrie toys so Yamato whatever you do rock on.

After the Kai Fire Valk maybe the rest of Sound Force eh?.

Edited by Scyla

Enough stock on the Bandai Frontier Valkyries.

This more than anything else. Bandai has almost single handedly made me walk away from toy collecting.

Aside from that I'd like to see some of the more obsucre Valks....

VF-2SS (Probably this one the most...just get over it Kawamori!)

VF-14 Vampire

VF-35 Raven

VF-5000

VAB-2 Wrath

SW-XAII Schneegans

I'd also really, really, really, really like Yamato to reissue the YF-19 Double Nuts and Bird of Prey. At their time of release I was out of collecting and have managed to pick up a Bird of Prey, but the Double Nuts...well, it's almost like that thing is some kind of urban legend now. Last one I saw recently was on Amazon Japan for 120,000 yen!

Edited by Lupin The Third

My wish is to get in Bandai pre-orders FOR RETAIL PRICE without having to stay up all night refreshing web pages.

And a re-release of the VF-25S renewel. I already have one in Armor, need another to go in the super-pack.

As for a completely new valk mold, the VF2SS will do nicely.

Your wishes for 2013

that some of these latest YAMATO wonders might come down, on the used market at least, to prices i can actually consider being able to afford.

the recent MAC 7 1/60 VF-19S DIAMOND FORCE, for example; the old BANDAI 1/100 parts-forming model kit

was the very first "transformable" VF i ever owned, back in mid/late '96.

would i like to have YAMATO's near perfect 1/60 update? HELL YES.

paying $300.00+ for it, though? HELL NO. :angry::unsure::angry:

Edited by Shaorin

All of my wishes are obscenely improbable...

Anything from Macross II. Any enemy mecha/bug/whatever in 1/60-ish scale. Vajra, Varuta, Zentran, Meltran, Marduk, GHOST X-9 don't matter, just hook me up with some badguys. More capital ships of any kind, especially Battle Seven/Battle Frontier/Battle Galaxy (any of them would be fine.)

Completely impossible pipe-dream wish- Bandai reissue of the old Takatoku TV SDF-1 with tampographed markings instead of stickers.

VF-25F re-release. Seriously, I expected it in 2012. (and I know many here want a VF-25S, too)

As for NEW stuff:

VF-11B M3 Milia or VFX-2 Ravens (M7 Milia would be ok, but the M3 scheme is so much better)

There's quite a few others I'd like or even buy, but the above are the only ones I really WANT.

Yamato:

VF-0D

VF-0 renewal that will allow for...

VF-0 Armor parts

VF-11 Armored which would me another VF-11 release to make the parts work

Mac 7 VF-11 Milia scheme

Battle 7

TV scheme SDF-1

VF-4G Hikaru scheme

Alaska base scheme VF-1A and a J variant (for squad building purposes)

VF-1J Cavaliers (for squad building purposes)

VF-1J Cannon Fodder, makes no sense how these have no availability. I did manage to get a brand new one for a decent price last year or the year before, but the kite tampo is messed up.

Bandai:

Re issue of the renewal valks with a good run count, I kinda want another Alto and maybe a Ozma.

More availability

more stock

less anxiety

RVF-171

a proper scale Klan q-rare (1/60)

A proper renewal of the VF-27 in CF and Brera colors

I'll leave it at that though, cause realistically I would want them to spread out all this stuff so we don't go broke.

Yamato should finish the Macross Plus line before even redoing the YF-19. What is there left you say? Well, the VF-14 Vampire off course!!

http://www.macross2....ossiblevf14.png

... yeah, that questionable shot, in the background to the right, is all the screen time it has... but the VF-14 is part of Mplus so there... you can milk it as the M7 Varauta versions too Yamato. Please.

The VF-14 Vampire. It is is Macross Plus and there is the Varauta version in M7.

Edited by Twoducks

.YF-19 V3 with foldable wings for glider mode, anime accurate opening canopy and finer fuselage.

.VF-0 A,S and D V2 with stronger joints in batroïd mode and a solid fighter pose.

-VF27 upgrade parts for ankles and articulated hands if the renewal version is questionable.

-1/60 vajras

-Bandai makes landing gears as well as Yamato's ones

all in 1/60

f 14

vf 0 reactive armor

fokker

fan racer with landing gear (toy non model)

queadluun rau tv version

battlepod with pilot (regular toy non hdp)

vf 1s minmay guard

vf 2ja

VF 2SS

vf 4x

vf 11 armor

vf 25s (color variants like the blue wich was in the teaser of frontier)

vf 27 beta

yf 29 ozma

vf e1

valhalla III

all valks of macross the ride