Trash or Treasure

Neova

I was looking, drooling and painstakingly walking away from those beautiful yet expensive (I hate ebay) IMAI 1/48 Mospeada Variable Legioss Kits until yesterday where I stumbled across this kit. I nabbed it quick! Trash or Treasure?

post-3-1071045270_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neova

Yup, very good link. Its going to be a while before I build mine (remodeling basement, and doing zentadi pods 1st), but I plan on ussing ball joints and gundam hands and making the hips rotateable, thiers a lot of people who have done it allready. Best thing I can recommend is a lot of test fitting, cause it is a pretty loose kit when it comes to tthe moving parts. If you look, you can find the Red version labeled as Leader1 from the gobots. Try it, I bought 2 of those on ebay for pretty cheap (traded it allready)

i dont realy like the missle back that fits between the arms in fighter and hangs off the left arm in ammo-driva mode (im not good on mospeda terms) also keep an eye on those little missles that fit in it. you can easily lose them.

ME 2, thats one of the things Im eliminating