Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Mines in portland, that's neat, it's gone from Memphis to Portland all in 1 day. I doubt I will see it tomorrow cause it still has to go Tualatin then it has to go all the way to Woodburn, and even if it did get here, it has to be signed I heavily doubt Fedex will just drop it off on my front door step. If they did I'll be shocked...it use to be easier when I didn't have a fenced yard. UPS and Fedex use to just go around the back of my house and drop stuff on my back patio door...but now I'm fenced and locked up and burglar alarmed up the ass pipe.

I'll most likely have to call them after work tomorrow if they make an attempt and tell them to deliver it to my front door.

Mines in portland, that's neat, it's gone from Memphis to Portland all in 1 day. I doubt I will see it tomorrow cause it still has to go Tualatin then it has to go all the way to Woodburn, and even if it did get here, it has to be signed I heavily doubt Fedex will just drop it off on my front door step. If they did I'll be shocked...it use to be easier when I didn't have a fenced yard. UPS and Fedex use to just go around the back of my house and drop stuff on my back patio door...but now I'm fenced and locked up and burglar alarmed up the ass pipe.

I'll most likely have to call them after work tomorrow if they make an attempt and tell them to deliver it to my front door.

If you go to the tracking page, you can have them deliver it to your nearest FEDEX store and you can pick it up there instead.

In other news Mine still has the big red Exclamation point plastered all over it. Now unless Saburo said otherwise, it looks like he and I got the short end of the stick.

Edited by XFJ-01A

Got mine.

Lovely bird. Feels so refined compared to the VF-25 renewals. Almost like a v.3.

Braces were optional. Could do without them but better for support if you are leaving it in a particular mode for a long time.

Articulated hands can fit in fighter mode.

If you go to the tracking page, you can have them deliver it to your nearest FEDEX store and you can pick it up there instead.

In other news Mine still has the big red Exclamation point plastered all over it. Now unless Saburo said otherwise, it looks like he and I got the short end of the stick.

I just got off the phone with a Fedex international CSR, after talking to her and asking about the status of my order. I still have no clue what is going with it. She said the description on the invoice listed it as a plastic model, I confirmed that is what that box should contain and then she asked for my phone number in case they had further questions? I then asked how long the delay would take, and said that the delivery commitment is by end of day Wednesday 8/13... Sigh Edited by Saburo

Yeah, HLJ actually has some strange issues sometimes with packing slips.

I once had a package held for a week because they included a bunch of those macross freebie materials from back during a sale.. just concept art cards for the Macross Quarter... but because they were free, the customs office threw a hissy fit over them not declaring a value.

I sent them an email asking them to be more careful with how they declare "freebies," but never really got a response.

Edited by Chronocidal

Mine is in SF customs (I feel like everything before ended up in LA customs). Hopefully it makes it through quickly.

With a few exceptions,almost all of my stuff that went through SF customs was released way before ones that went through LA customs.

Just got my NY shipping notice this morning. My YF-30 is in transit now. Not sure if it's going to leave Japan before their holiday starts. If not, I can still wait. I also noticed that NY removed my -1 EXP on my profile. Looks like the YF-30 purchased erased that -1. Cool. Looking forward to get that -1 again since I placed a wrong PO order months ago. Hope it will get erased again once I paid the VF-25S PO. Hehehe. :lol:

If anyone is still looking for one....

http://www.anime-export.com/product/19461

Ooohh. Tempting... :unsure:

I had fed ex call me before because they wanted more of a description of what "plastic model kit" was. Held up like a day if I remember correctly.

In other news still no ship notice from CDJ or NY. :angry:

edit ok nevermind. Looks like cdj hit JFK yest and ny went out this morning. Never got ship notices. :D:D:D

Edited by ErikElvis

My second unit is incoming. Should be out for delivery tomorrow. Let's see how protected AmiAmi packages are.

I've also discovered that the articulated hands can't grip the gunpod properly. The tab it inserts into keeps popping out. Using the firing hand is the only way to secure it.

Edited by Shukenzero

Guest davidwhangchoi

mine is sitting in private warehouse. don't even know why... i guess i'm wait for wheel jack. but my vf-25F sitting in hlj is running out of time :unsure:

I have had packages got stuck in the Custom in New York for almost a 3 weeks twice (1 from hlj, 1 from AA). Eventually they did go through. The funny thing is that the packages did not even get opened. Don't know what raised a flag. So, don't worry and just be patient (yea, that is the hard part)

I got my YF-30 from CD Japan today! I had it shipped via EMS. They sent me the shipping notification on thursday (7-Aug-2014) and it has already arrived on the 11th! This is the best purchase experience I've had for something direct from Asia, but BOY did I pay through the nose for shipping.

I'm late for work, so I'm afraid to open it (and wind up missing an entire day!)

mine is sitting in private warehouse. don't even know why... i guess i'm wait for wheel jack. but my vf-25F sitting in hlj is running out of time :unsure:

I'm waiting too. Sitting there with alto and a few things.

Have my 25F and YF-30 sitting in the HLJ Private Warehouse as well, probably should just have them shipped out since nothing I have on pre-order with HLJ comes out soon.

-b.

Well, my two copies are on it's way.....but I won't be able to see it until the end of the month, even if one of them is coming by EMS shipping. I will travel to New York next Monday 😍😍😍😍 any suggestions? Any macross store to see there? two weeks on Manhattan so I will try to use my time wisely.

Sadly can't do that till they make an attempt.