Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Calling it now.. the biggest issue we will all face will be the fragile looking tailfins.. they're just supported on 1 rod each..

I kid off course, I hope they don't need to resort to a v2.0, and work it out from the get go like they did the YF-29 (for the most part anyway).

What did you think of the YF-30?

I will never say, "it's not good." Every time I see the Valks in MF, I always admire them...

What was in the 2 dual display cases next to the main transformation display stage? I see valks inside on the right but whats in the rest?

Sorry, but I don't remember.

So the only new toy in DX 1/60 form is the YF-30? No reissue, tornado parts or rvf-171?

Have we reached the end of the frontier line? There are some glass boxes next to the transformation sequence diorama, anyone knows what's in them?

Edited by 3D-Brainx

So the only new toy in DX 1/60 form is the YF-30? No reissue, tornado parts or rvf-171?

Have reached the end of the frontier line? There are some glass boxes next to the transformation sequence diorama, anyone knows what's in them?

Well, the YF-30 doesn't exactly belong to the Frontier line but there is still the RVF-171 and the RVF-171EX to be made into plastic toys and maybe we will even see the YF-25 Prophecy with it's different head from the rest of the 25 series... only time can tell. ;)

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

There are some glass boxes next to the transformation sequence diorama, anyone knows what's in them?

I thought it was all Macross stuff but the top one on the right looks like an Aquarion figure. Skullmilitia said it's chunky monkeys (bottom one). The ones on the left I can't tell. Maybe secret unveiling?...

Edited by wmkjr