Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

I made this for anyone who loves this, I know I didn't steal anyone's pictures from here.

I have no problem making wallpapers and stuff with anyone on here's pictures.

Especially Saburo's! If he gives me authorization I'll go to town doing fun collages from the various models.

However it's time for some 30 Rock and Roll'!

YVb6nPk.jpg

Amazing pic ! :D

I tried it. But it's not holding strong enough to pull out the hinges. They really won't budge.

I had the same problem. They have to first pop up before they rotate outwards.

i managed it by sliding a very thing flat edge screwdriver between the doors and then jimmying it upwards while pushing down with one of my fingers to stop it bending too much.

once you get them open that first time they are fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone please tell me how to pop this piece back into place?

Can you please elaborate what kind of popping you need to do? Was the item pop out from the body (disassembled) or popping it back to battroid or valkyrie mode? Thanks.

I think you're missing the blue arrows he added to the pic.

Actually, I saw the blue arrow. I just want to clarify what he meant by 'pop'. Like pop back the cover into place because it was accidentally removed. Or how to pop it back from battroid to valkyire/gerwalk or vice-versa.

@blackconvoy_D01

Just in case your question pertains to pop back in place for Battroid/Gerwalk/Valkyrie mode, check jenius' transformation video around 10:00. Hope that helps.

Actually, I saw the blue arrow. I just want to clarify what he meant by 'pop'. Like pop back the cover into place because it was accidentally removed. Or how to pop it back from battroid to valkyire/gerwalk or vice-versa.

@blackconvoy_D01

Just in case your question pertains to pop back in place for Battroid/Gerwalk/Valkyrie mode, check jenius' transformation video around 10:00. Hope that helps.

Thanks no3ljm, yeah the first time I transformed it- the cover popped off, and I wanted to find a way to get it back in without breaking the whole toy. I had the same issue with the 171 EX, but it was much easier to put back any covers that popped off. Thanks for the great vid too jenius.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Thanks no3ljm, yeah the first time I transformed it- the cover popped off, and I wanted to find a way to get it back in without breaking the whole toy. I had the same issue with the 171 EX, but it was much easier to put back any covers that popped off. Thanks for the great vid too jenius.

You're welcome. Glad to be of help. Happy fixing. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

That's not all that's back in stock in NY. They also have the Super Pack and Ghost Pack for the RVF-25, and the armored pack for the VF25F, as well as the VF-27 with super pack. Looks like they have some extra stuff in inventory. :-)

I have finally scored one, $230 shipped!

Yeah baby!!!

• 1 month later...

I scroll all the way to the bottom of the last page and see mention of Ozma, and almost lose it when it's not what I had hoped. I have wanted really badly for the YF-30 to be repainted in Ozma colors. Alas...

Edited by Axelay