Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Am I the only one not at all bothered by having to add the brace to battroid mode? I display my valks in a glass case, brace or no brace really makes no difference to me.

I'm not bothered. If it helps with the figure to stand better I would prefer it more. I would like to have brace for the wings part on the VF-25 armored parts and probably tornado parts as well.

sheesh!! that's a lot of 171 love right there! the one of two Valks im most likely never gonna buy.. the 17 & 171.. but still great photos though! B))

Yamato's 17 makes most valks (other than the VF-4G) seem like something produced by Revoltech. The plastic was so smooth and pleasing to the touch, sometimes i felt like... well, touching it. I did stop there, so no weirdness other than that!!!

Yamato's 17 makes most valks (other than the VF-4G) seem like something produced by Revoltech. The plastic was so smooth and pleasing to the touch, sometimes i felt like... well, touching it. I did stop there, so no weirdness other than that!!!

Sticking it down your pants is still touching it...

Hate how the 17D is double the price of the S :X Me wants one

It only had a single release and was the more popular of the two. While I find the color of the stripe more appealing, honestly the S looks far more menacing overall.

Hey Duymon,

Which one is the one you just recently bought from me, or are you still modifying it?

I rehabbed it and it's the fighter on the way left :D

Makes me wonder now if you put ID tags as well individually on your valks on who or where you bought your 171's. :lol:

THe 171's werent' junk, they are great when they worked as intended like the early Yammy VF-1's V2's or the VF-0's.

14597137395_3d90e8d514_o.jpg

This is the only CFs I appreciate the most in all of the Macross series. They ALL look nice together... and intimidating too compared to VF-1A's and VF-25A's altogether. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

I'm actually considering getting into this. It's been years since I picked up a transformable Macross toy and I gotta andmit this YF-30 Chronos is cool. Perhaps this will serve as something to keep me occupied until they reissue the Arcadia YF-19.

LOL! too late I think some ppl caught on that you began to get a little aroused! I'm glad that the 17 makes you feel that way! I'm not gonna get started on my Minmay, Ranka and Sheryl figures! Id love the misses to dress up like them sometime.. Did i just say that out loud!? Hehehe!!!

You are ready !!!!

August 9!!! I thought it was gonna be end of August! Woo!!

Edited by spanner76

For me I have no EMS shipping from CDJapan at all. HLJ is so much better because its 3k yen lower in the listing AND their EMS costs as much as CDJapans Registered SAL. Most likely not going to touch my orders. May cancel one though as idk if I really want 3.