Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Dat waist joint.

bXlG9JV.jpg

That waist articulation looks amazing, I just really hope that it's designed in such a way that it doesn't loosen over time. I'm not going to lie, if Bandai had started with that first Battroid firing pose I'd probably have placed a pre-order at below, at or above retail (well, within reason :p).

-b.

I'm still concerned that waist twist will totally compromise Gerwalk.

That's where nail polish comes in handy. I'm looking forward to the first new mold in a while. I'm sure there won't be as many complaints as with the V1 25s.

Edited by Shukenzero

Surprisingly, it may be the reason why the 25s has been so delayed.

I can clearly see how making a new mold for the VF-25s can reduce the costs if it can eliminate the painting job. But would it imply improvements over the current renewal, I wouldn't bet on that.

But let us dream!

That's where nail polish comes in handy. I'm looking forward to the first new mold in a while. I'm sure there won't be as many complaints as with the V1 25s.

Given the intakes aren't connected to anything but the hip joints in Gerwalk I'm not sure nail polish will make a difference.

That waist twist and the clearance from the backpack are gonna push this Valk to the number one spot for articulation :)

It certainly looks that way/has the potential.

Makes me think of the calls for Yamato/Arcadia to add or redesign the VF-1 to allow for waist articulation. How awesome would that be to get even more dynamic poses with a Max VF-1S or 1A.

-b.

Well now we definitely know for sure, unless there's some other trick up their sleeve, when that missile box is deployed the gunpod will not be attached. I do find that giant gap in the suspension of the gunpod a little disappointing.

I'm curious to see the transformation now.

Where are these pics from?

Edited by Mommar

Seeing that Gearwalk picture worries me that the legs are going to be on the ball joint rather than just the flip down on the YF-29

The intakes on the YF-30 detach in Gerwalk mode. It was always going to be on the ball joint.

The intakes on the YF-30 detach in Gerwalk mode. It was always going to be on the ball joint.

I'm assuming we can still put back the intakes during Gerwalk mode. But it will just limits the swivel joint movement. I really don't mind if I limit the swivel joint by doing that. As long that it will not get too loose. :)

Gerwalk is for jerks :D

I like Gerwalk on my YF-29s :(

I'm a jerk for loving YF-19's Gerwalk mode. Hence, my avatar. Hahaha! :D

I'm assuming we can still put back the intakes during Gerwalk mode. But it will just limits the swivel joint movement. I really don't mind if I limit the swivel joint by doing that. As long that it will not get too loose. :)

I'm not sure if you can do that or not. Interesting idea.