Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Glad I got out of the frontier business. I toyed with staying up to grab one of these but I'm sure some stock will free up somewhere if I change my mind haha

That and Bandia has a habit of reissues and repaints especially when releasing a new mold I want to see this in the other colors that were posted earlier white is so plain in my opinion alto is just so basic

That and Bandia has a habit of reissues and repaints especially when releasing a new mold I want to see this in the other colors that were posted earlier white is so plain in my opinion alto is just so basic

That's a good point. There's no way they wouldn't do a repaint of this. It's a good ploy to limit supply so you create that demand, then you know whatever repaint you make will sell for sure. There will probably be 1-2 repaints since this is a non-show valkyrie and they can go wild with colors. At the least, they'll re-issue it like they did the YF-29's.

Nicely done. It looks like that bracket folds out of someplace. Hopefully it's not a separate part.

Who am I kidding? Hopefully, it's included at all.

Yeah, then I need Anasazi to make decals that say "Rittmeister 017" that would go where the "Siegfrieds" go on the white job.

Points if you get the reference. No Google. ;)

attachicon.gifIMG_0010.JPG

The game shows a little mounting bracket that keeps the gun in place while the missile pod is flipped up in fighter mode. I can't tell if the toy has that.

attachicon.gifIMG_0009.JPG

Also here's the optional red and black scheme.

Thanks for some additional pics from in game. That red scheme is very Milia-esque and i want it.

I looked at that part on the toy and it wasn't obvious if there was a way to attach the gun there to me either.

It does seem that way. I think there's a "hands on" event in a week or so in Japan, hopefully our man Tochiro can report on it.

Edited by Sildani

Guest davidwhangchoi

so i guess we can only shoot missiles submarine style while the gunpod is attached. or put a piece of scotch tape across for the gun to lie on.

So is it always this bad when these things get released? I didn't have any interest in the 25 or 27 so I didn't think much of it. Is there any hope for those of us unable to watch the order pages with bloodshot eyes to get one of these suckers at a reasonable price when the regular orders start?

Was going to get one but changed my mind. I know nothing about this plane other than it was in a video game. At $212.00 I will pass on this one.

What he said.

Maybe later when the heat is off and price come back down to normal.

'reasonable' is subjective term.

I don't think I've paid more than List price for any of my collection.

If I miss one, then I move on. Luckily, I usually find one.

i remember paying 17200 yen when pre-ordering my yf-29 isamu and it was the RRP as well. when the product actual release, those brick and motar shop sold it as less as 15000yen. the difference could be used as EMS shipping charges.

DAMN IT! Missed it again, and I had just contacted NY on chat 15 minutes earlier, and they said they wouldn't be listing any more for preorder at this time, so I went to bed. That's it - NY can go eat a bag of dicks!!! If I buy, it'll be at release, and not from them.

DAMN IT! Missed it again, and I had just contacted NY on chat 15 minutes earlier, and they said they wouldn't be listing any more for preorder at this time, so I went to bed. That's it - NY can go eat a bag of dicks!!! If I buy, it'll be at release, and not from them.

That's really unlucky dude. Hope you can secure one later down the line.

You have to put your email in the "notify me when is available" banner...and wait. That what i do....i always miss the first batch, but no the second....just do that and take your smartphone add a very loud song to the email notification and wait.

I got a email every time they go up again.

P.s: sorry for my poor english.

attachicon.gifIMG_0010.JPG

The game shows a little mounting bracket that keeps the gun in place while the missile pod is flipped up in fighter mode. I can't tell if the toy has that.

attachicon.gifIMG_0009.JPG

Also here's the optional red and black scheme.

I'm loving this scheme more and more. Did you take these pics yourself Veef? I'd like to see more screen shots of the other two liveries from various angles in the three different modes if possible.

I get the notification after it sold out since it always happens in the middle of the night for me.

That why i sleep with my phone beside me....and put a special song (alarm) in my email notification. With this method i have PO YF-25, YF-29 Ozmas and YF-30, and almost every PO that i cant get from HLJ.