Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Does any one know how is it possible that the preorder window is less than 5 minutes on AmiAmi when Bandai did not set a scheduled preorder date? Is there some kind of networking leak to the fans by AmiAmi's staff? I seriously doubt that in the past month, fans would be checking everyday at the exact same time not knowing when this bird will be released. Bandai valks are hotter than the new iPhones on day 1. I'm sure the Japanese fans knew about it, waited for it, and sniped it out. We don't have much of a chance. :(

I was also more surprised about the price. Pretty steep.

Edited by Isamu Dyson

I thought bandai did annouce the pre order date, thats why we knew about it, actually a lot of stock from ami ami is snapped up by scalpers in japan, as u can find them in secodary markets right after amiami sells put, sometimes even before. As amiami does not require you to pay 1st, where else cdjapan required a pay 1st thus, it disuades scalpers from buying from them which is a boon for us the real collectors

Edited by Guyffon

Woohoo!!! It's back up at NY for 19,950... only a 750Y mark up, I can live with a $8 markup for sleep. They e-mailed me. Good luck everyone!

It's still below retail by a little. Cheaper than CDJapan which I could have ordered yesterday but decided to wait for NY or HLJ as looking to order 2 and CDJapan shipping is pricy.

Amiami and Hobby Search was nuts. Both I did see the add button but couldn't add it.

I forgot about this until I was in bed about 15 minutes ago. I got up and went into my office and checked NY and actually grabbed one at 195.00. I was surprised it was there and just received the confirmation Email. I'm falling in line with the thoughts some have said earlier. . .this Valk will be more than available, I wouldn't sweat it at all if you missed one. I wouldn't be surprised if you pay less later then I just did on the pre-order.

Edited by sreichma